Control the Throne

I bribe Pandapowah with an actual version of his avatar. (Not responsible for any mauling)

I have gained word that IcicleRain and her team have reached the islands where the throne will be destroyed.

They left from Bulbapedia's westernmost port, north west of the map shown here.

Supermariowiki.PNG

They then made their way over the wiki ocean, to the dead lands port, the peak shaped irregularity off the eastern side of the main land.

Penitus.png

They will head for the water valley, the bridge crossing between the two lakes. It is a dark, dark path, and will take them weeks to cross, days to even get to the valley. Their final stretch is the land of Bebo, where they will find the one place that fires run deep enough to destroy the throne.

*out of nowhere, Pandapowah, Neptune and the rest of the Udani appear in the valley*

We're here to watch the destruction of the throne too.

I'm doing that.
Appears in the valley, only closer to the fires than everyone else. Fiddles around with her belt until she finds the shrunken throne, and puts it on the ground before returning it to full size. Then she shoves the full-sized throne off the edge into the fires.

[me=The Throne]falls straight into the fiery crevice, and as it plunges into the lava, a quake echoes throughout the planet, announcing the end of the Throne.[/me]

Get ready.

[me=Neptune]and the rest of the Udani ready their staffs and swords. The rest of the company ready their swords too, even though they have no idea what will happen.[/me]

^thrones been destroyed, play along, I'll explain in a minute.

[me=IcicleRain,]GalacticPetey, Wario Bros., Blue Koop, Pandapowah, and the order of the Udani's Henry, Neptune, Son of Suns, Anton, Edofenrir, Gamefreak, Time Q, Sir Grodus, Porplemontage, Wayoshi and InfectedShroom are taken by surprise by a hoard of Socialites.

With the group fighting off against several different socialites, twelve berserkers come crashing through the rock face. Neptune, seeing this, warps up a bubble or energy, and in this energy, YoshiMonsta himself appears. Neptune smiles to himself, and breaks the lock. YoshiMonsta comes tumbling out, and in the heat of the battle and his loss of the throne, starts to charge towards many of the socialites, knocking down quite a few of them. IcicleRain, using her agility and her magic, starts to perform an attack on most of the socialites, which, in turn, kills them.

Wario Bros. and Blue Koop are stuck near the top of a plateau, fending off against many different socialites. With one wrong move, Wario Bros. was stabbed in the gut. Blue Koop, seeing this, lets out a large "NO!", and picks the one who stabbed WB up and slits his throat, before throwing him into the fire.

GalacticPetey rushes towards the plateau, where he fends off against a dying Wario Bros. and a distraught Blue Koop. With the remaining group fending off against the socialites, they remain victorious.

After the large battle, Blue Koop remains over Wario Bros., comforting him.[/me]

Blue Koop: My friend...I'm...I'm sorry I couldn't save you...

Wario Bros.: No...no, no, no...it wasn't your fault. I should have been quicker...

Blue Koop: But...but you can't die! I won't let you...

Wario Bros.: No...it's time...it's just my time. I'm sorry, Blue. I've got to leave you now...

[me=And]with those final words, Wario Bros. was dead. Blue Koop remained in tears.[/me]

Blue Koop: He...He can't be gone!! It's not fair! It's not FAIR! NO! No no no no no...

His time has come, Blue. It's time to let go.

[me=There]was a sudden acceptance in Blue's eyes, and he finally left Wario Bros' body. At this point, Time Q and Sir Grodus picked up the body, and carried it all the way back to the boat.

Finally, back at the port, the group said their farewells to the island and to Wario Bros., and sailed away home.

Wario Bros. was cremated at Bowserpedia, and his ashes were sprinkled throughout the Great Barrows.

YoshiMonsta was offered an Apprentice placement with the Udani, to which he accepted. And Neptune returned home to Bowserpedia.[/me]

Some of these elements are actually being used in my story Eight, if I can ever recontribute to it ever again :P

Anyway, with the throne finally destroyed, IcicleRain bids farewell to Neptune, and she goes off travelling the world. Neptune returns as king of Bowserpedia, and in memory of Wario Bros., he has a statue of him built in the middle of Bowserpedia Keep.

Wayoshi returns to the Mario Wiki, with Porplemontage, where he sits in a secret meeting with him. Him and Porple begin to discuss the ring, and what will become of it.

Meanwhile, back at Henry's tower, Henry has a replica throne commissioned, and though not as useful as the previous throne, still holds a mysterious, attractive power.

Within hours of it being made, the throne is stolen, by a mysterious Yoshi with a proclivity for magic...

The end...?

Radagast the Brown said:
Some of these elements are actually being used in my story Eight, if I can ever recontribute to it ever again :P

Anyway, with the throne finally destroyed, IcicleRain bids farewell to Neptune, and she goes off travelling the world. Neptune returns as king of Bowserpedia, and in memory of Wario Bros., he has a statue of him built in the middle of Bowserpedia Keep.

Wayoshi returns to the Mario Wiki, with Porplemontage, where he sits in a secret meeting with him. Him and Porple begin to discuss the ring, and what will become of it.

Meanwhile, back at Henry's tower, Henry has a replica throne commissioned, and though not as useful as the previous throne, still holds a mysterious, attractive power.

Within hours of it being made, the throne is stolen, by a mysterious Yoshi with a proclivity for magic...

The end...?
Find out on the next exciting episode of CONTROL THE THRONE Z!

Radagast the Brown said:

We can just carry on from this, Turnip.

Back