Control the Throne

Icanhasgoomba said:
You think only Udani have magical powers. You think wrong. I am the Yoshi Wizard! I get out and eat you all.

Like I said

We do not THINK. We KNOW.

All in a hallucination again.

^ignoring his delusions.

Pandapowah said:
So who has the throne?

Well during all that talking I had with that YoshiMonsta and his delusions of grandeur, IcicleRain (who has the throne), Blue Koop, Wario Bros. and GalacticPetey have already visited the council, and are currently making their way past Bowserpedia and to Bulbapedia. Meanwhile, I am with the Udani discussing certain matters.

I defeat you when you try to fly away, i jump and slam you to the ground with my tounge and then escape and defeat Iciclerain taking the throne.

First things first - Time Lock. How can you be moving with the time lock still stuck in place. Secondly, I want to know how you got from one place to another within seconds. Third, the throne is still with IcicleRain, and I'm sure she'd love to destroy you, once she's done with her task.

She's already at Bulbapedia. I'll break the lock for you, however there's no point in trying to get the throne now, as she's most likely taking a ship to other lands far, far away.

Face it, my lad, you've lost the Throne.

However, I'm a kind man. So here's my proposition. You can take as much treasure as you want from my vault.

How about you just let me free? There is no point of having the treasure if I can't do anything with it, when your stuck in a time lock treasure doesn't do you much good. Ya know?

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

we are all doomed ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I use my new resources to hire mercenary assassins and kill off some of the major people in the throne owners army, weakening greatly. I send an assassin and kill the panda that farted on me. He deserved it by being messed up in the mind. Then I assassinate GP, and he Is dead once and for all.

You said you barely made a dent in my money.

What does that tell you? It pretty much tells you that I'm ready with trillions just to hire more people to defeat YOUR people.

Check mate.

Careful. I can easily freeze you both through time again, and we can start this ALL over again.

I'm ready to hire your guys for an even higher price, and I'll STILL have trillions left.

Back