Control the Throne

I guess I should just carry this on...

I steal Henry's Throne back for the Udani (new thing - we can work for different teams or towns and stuff)

The Throne should only be referred to as The Throne.

I murder these so called Udani one by one until there are none left(this process takes many many years).

I capture The Throne and put it in an empty room.
Dr. Turnip said:
There is a throne in an empty room.

I sit in it.

Radagast the Brown said:
It will take you NEVER

The Udani are better than you in every single way.

And I steal the throne back.

FALSE, I am Oban the Great

If I can't kill a species over a great many years, it is godmodding.

Dr. Turnip said:
Radagast the Brown said:
It will take you NEVER

The Udani are better than you in every single way.

And I steal the throne back.

FALSE, I am Oban the Great

If I can't kill a species over a great many years, it is godmodding.

We're wizards, I thought it was made clear that we're extremely powerful. I mean, we have Porplemontage, for goodness sake!

There already is.

1. Do not say "Throne Get"
2. Do NOT say "Throne Get"
3. You're allowed TWO superpowerful abilities that can help you get the throne

For number 3, I chose multiplication and wizardry.

Radagast the Brown said:
There already is.

1. Do not say "Throne Get"
2. Do NOT say "Throne Get"
3. You're allowed TWO superpowerful abilities that can help you get the throne

For number 3, I chose multiplication and wizardry.

Rules 1 and 2 are foolish and exist because you want them to. I for one like "Throne Get".

3. No, you can have an infinite number of any type of abilities so long as you aren't god modding.

Your rules are terrible and don't help the game progress.

From now on I propose a new set of rules:
1. No godmodding
2. If another user tells you that you are godmodding, tone it down
3. You cannot use things with the following descriptions: Invincible, unbreakable, indestructible, etc.
4. You may say "Throne Get"
5. You may only have the help of armies/towns if they are not referenced in a piece of fiction or non-fiction. This means that you can't godmod with your own creations.

Wrong.

I mean, the point of this game is to take it over the top in getting the throne. The only reason I said throne get is not allowed is because it was getting INCREDIBLY annoying.

Compromise:
Only use the term throne get when necessary; e.g. you take the throne off someone in a violent way but the throne was not in your possesion, say, two posts ago, or whatever, you can say throne get.
So then someone (not the user you just toook the throne off) takes the throne from you in a violent way. They say throne get.
Then, you violently retrieve the throne from the thief before it passes into the hands of another user, and you are not really entitled to say throne get, since the throne was yours extremely recently.

I'll only allow Throne Get if it's vague that they just got the throne.

For example, if someone has stolen the throne in the back of a truck, and the next user says "I blow up the truck"

THEN they have the choice of saying "Throne Get"

But any other time is completely unnecessary.

Radagast the Brown said:
^thrones been destroyed, play along, I'll explain in a minute.

[me=IcicleRain,]GalacticPetey, Wario Bros., Blue Koop, Pandapowah, and the order of the Udani's Henry, Neptune, Son of Suns, Anton, Edofenrir, Gamefreak, Time Q, Sir Grodus, Porplemontage, Wayoshi and InfectedShroom are taken by surprise by a hoard of Socialites.

With the group fighting off against several different socialites, twelve berserkers come crashing through the rock face. Neptune, seeing this, warps up a bubble or energy, and in this energy, YoshiMonsta himself appears. Neptune smiles to himself, and breaks the lock. YoshiMonsta comes tumbling out, and in the heat of the battle and his loss of the throne, starts to charge towards many of the socialites, knocking down quite a few of them. IcicleRain, using her agility and her magic, starts to perform an attack on most of the socialites, which, in turn, kills them.

Wario Bros. and Blue Koop are stuck near the top of a plateau, fending off against many different socialites. With one wrong move, Wario Bros. was stabbed in the gut. Blue Koop, seeing this, lets out a large "NO!", and picks the one who stabbed WB up and slits his throat, before throwing him into the fire.

GalacticPetey rushes towards the plateau, where he fends off against a dying Wario Bros. and a distraught Blue Koop. With the remaining group fending off against the socialites, they remain victorious.

After the large battle, Blue Koop remains over Wario Bros., comforting him.[/me]

Blue Koop: My friend...I'm...I'm sorry I couldn't save you...

Wario Bros.: No...no, no, no...it wasn't your fault. I should have been quicker...

Blue Koop: But...but you can't die! I won't let you...

Wario Bros.: No...it's time...it's just my time. I'm sorry, Blue. I've got to leave you now...

[me=And]with those final words, Wario Bros. was dead. Blue Koop remained in tears.[/me]

Blue Koop: He...He can't be gone!! It's not fair! It's not FAIR! NO! No no no no no...

His time has come, Blue. It's time to let go.

[me=There]was a sudden acceptance in Blue's eyes, and he finally left Wario Bros' body. At this point, Time Q and Sir Grodus picked up the body, and carried it all the way back to the boat.

Finally, back at the port, the group said their farewells to the island and to Wario Bros., and sailed away home.

Wario Bros. was cremated at Bowserpedia, and his ashes were sprinkled throughout the Great Barrows.

YoshiMonsta was offered an Apprentice placement with the Udani, to which he accepted. And Neptune returned home to Bowserpedia.[/me]
:-[ what about me

Radagast the Brown said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Meanwhile, back at Henry's tower, Henry has a replica throne commissioned, and though not as useful as the previous throne, still holds a mysterious, attractive power.

Within hours of it being made, the throne is stolen, by a mysterious Yoshi with a proclivity for magic...
We can just carry on from this, Turnip.

*turns corner. "Thet ought to loose them. I then tap a specific combination of bricks on a wall and enter a room. The throne is there. I sit on it and cackle. The Udani taught me well. I could beat most any foe in a fight! I shall rule the throne indefinitely.

To be continued in the next post........

Me and Porplemontage locate the brick wall with our minds. We blow down the door using our Blizzard attack, and take the throne by force.

Lolcrawler said:
Radagast the Brown said:

[me=IcicleRain,]GalacticPetey, Wario Bros., Blue Koop, Pandapowah, and the order of the Udani's Henry, Neptune, Son of Suns, Anton, Edofenrir, Gamefreak, Time Q, Sir Grodus, Porplemontage, Wayoshi and InfectedShroom are taken by surprise by a hoard of Socialites.

With the group fighting off against several different socialites, twelve berserkers come crashing through the rock face. Neptune, seeing this, warps up a bubble or energy, and in this energy, YoshiMonsta himself appears. Neptune smiles to himself, and breaks the lock. YoshiMonsta comes tumbling out, and in the heat of the battle and his loss of the throne, starts to charge towards many of the socialites, knocking down quite a few of them. IcicleRain, using her agility and her magic, starts to perform an attack on most of the socialites, which, in turn, kills them.

Wario Bros. and Blue Koop are stuck near the top of a plateau, fending off against many different socialites. With one wrong move, Wario Bros. was stabbed in the gut. Blue Koop, seeing this, lets out a large "NO!", and picks the one who stabbed WB up and slits his throat, before throwing him into the fire.

GalacticPetey rushes towards the plateau, where he fends off against a dying Wario Bros. and a distraught Blue Koop. With the remaining group fending off against the socialites, they remain victorious.

After the large battle, Blue Koop remains over Wario Bros., comforting him.[/me]

Wario Bros.: No...no, no, no...it wasn't your fault. I should have been quicker...

Wario Bros.: No...it's time...it's just my time. I'm sorry, Blue. I've got to leave you now...

[me=And]with those final words, Wario Bros. was dead. Blue Koop remained in tears.[/me]

Blue Koop: He...He can't be gone!! It's not fair! It's not FAIR! NO! No no no no no...

[me=There]was a sudden acceptance in Blue's eyes, and he finally left Wario Bros' body. At this point, Time Q and Sir Grodus picked up the body, and carried it all the way back to the boat.

Finally, back at the port, the group said their farewells to the island and to Wario Bros., and sailed away home.

Wario Bros. was cremated at Bowserpedia, and his ashes were sprinkled throughout the Great Barrows.

YoshiMonsta was offered an Apprentice placement with the Udani, to which he accepted. And Neptune returned home to Bowserpedia.[/me]
Where am I in this story? You completely ignores my post as if it didn't exist :'( :( :-\ :koopa:

[me=Icanhasgoomba]flees before explosion of wall and continues to hold the throne in a location protected by magical sensing and it is impossible to find without coming upon it by coincidence. I have a legion of assassins hunting down the forces tracking me. [/me]

Lolcrawler said:
Lolcrawler said:
Radagast the Brown said:

Where am I in this story? You completely ignores my post as if it didn't exist :'( :( :-\ :koopa:
Untitled-1.jpg

Lolcrawler said:
Lolcrawler said:
Radagast the Brown said:

You return to your palace where you begin an empire.

Radagast the Brown said:
Lolcrawler said:
Lolcrawler said:
Radagast the Brown said:

Where am I in this story? You completely ignores my post as if it didn't exist
You return to your palace where you begin an empire.
The empire is peaceful empire which helps go after YM after learning of his treachery.

Icanhasgoomba said:
How do you co after people?
what :koopa:
You are ambushed by my not very quiet creeper assassins. But when youeat them and think your safe, a scuttle bug army overwhelms you, killing your guts.

Turnip!

*powers up and gains neon blue hair*

Your hour has arrived.

* GP jumps in the car and throws dr. Turnip out of it. He drives the car out of sight.

Back