Control the Throne

Lolcrawler said:
He is not going to die that easily smart one! Send creepers! Scuttle bugs! Kittens! Yoshis!

*Sends out nukes, giant man eating spiders, flying lions, and Godzilla*

Pandapowah said:
Lolcrawler said:
He is not going to die that easily smart one! Send creepers! Scuttle bugs! Kittens! Yoshis!

*Sends out nukes, giant man eating spiders, flying lions, and Godzilla*

Very smart.

Radagast the Brown said:
Careful. I can easily freeze you both through time again, and we can start this ALL over again.

I'm ready to hire your guys for an even higher price, and I'll STILL have trillions left.

check mate :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I find and capture a Udani wizard and he teaches me all he knows and timelocks work no more. I continue assassinating your forces.

Icanhasgoomba said:
I find and capture a Udani wizard and he teaches me all he knows and timelocks work no more. I continue assassinating your forces.

We lost So I retract my army from yours and will temporarily stay out of the war

Icanhasgoomba said:
Impossible. The Udani are not ones to get caught, and even if they did, they would NEVER unwillingly tell you anything.

Trust me, I've been around long enough, since the dawn of this planet. Anything you throw at me, I will throw it straight back.

I force him to. I threaten to drain his memories with my machine, which would not only reveal magic but all your kingdoms secrets, along with killing him in the process. He had no choice.

Icanhasgoomba said:
I force him to. I threaten to drain his memories with my machine, which would not only reveal magic but all your kingdoms secrets, along with killing him in the process. He had no choice.

There are no machines in the past. The Udani are well trained to avoid capture processes, and have a strenuously trained mind to lock away even the hardest of secrets.

Even if you could get close to one, the powerful capabilities they have were sent from God himself.

In fact, I don't even know why you're trying to cause war. The ships have set sail. The throne is gone. I gave you enough to settle it, but you didn't take it. You just don't know when to give in.

Panda has already been assassinated and is dead. I am stubborn. I will keep going. My machine can pick even the toughest of locks. I find all of his information either way.

Icanhasgoomba said:
Panda has already been assassinated and is dead. I am stubborn. I will keep going. My machine can pick even the toughest of locks. I find all of his information either way.
There are no machines.

Since you're so stubborn, I have the perfect spell. It's call the consistency lock. The harder you try to get out of it, the worse you will get stuck in it.

So consider this: everything you say about you "escaping" the lock will be irrelevant, you will just keep getting sucked back in, getting lost in the woods, as they say.

You. Don't. Have. The. Magic.

If you're gonna be stubborn about it, at least try and use the reasoning from the last post.

Besides, didn't I JUST say that every move you make into trying to get out will just lock you back in?

It's only unlock-able by the person who cast it, especially only from the outside.

Pandapowah, I have to leave now. Make sure you keep reminding him that everything he does to escape will only push him back in.

Pandapowah said:
I told you I'm the assassin that assassinated me.
That's two of me due to time crap.
I had more than one assassin.
I sit in the lock silently realizing that struggling makes it worse and contemplating my chances. Nearly none. I realize the situation. My assassins and men are out there fighting a war where I cannot command them. I sit there pitying my life force.

I slowly get used to my life in there. My mind accesses a part of the mind that lifeforms are not supposed to access. I turn into the Yoshi dragon and shatter the time lock and wreck havoc on the kingdom

Still going crazy. Keep thinking and maybe you'll find the answer to life instead of more hallucinations.
*continues partying*
adventure-time-party-time-gif.gif

Icanhasgoomba said:
I crash the party and burn everything to the ground. Panda could not interfere since he was already dead.
Never happened since youre still frozen and hallucinating. I'm not dead. Your assassin never killed me since he's too busy partying. And like you said you can't control your own men since youre stuck in there.
Lolcrawler said:
I keel all of you. :eekdance: run away cowards!!! :lol: :lol:
*everyone gangs up on Lolcrawler, ties him up with an UNBREAKABLE rope and uses him as a piñata for the party.*

Back