Control the Throne

So?
I eat all of you that are everywhere then eat everyone else.

YoshiMonsta said:
So?
I eat all of you that are everywhere then eat everyone else.

You eat things whole, you now have hundreds upon hundreds of little yellow bug things crawling around inside of your digestive system.

I like how this has turned into a "I'm gonna hurt you badly" thread, instead of "Control the Throne" thread.

Eh, I don't blame you really. I wouldn't want to go up against eleven wizards and three apprentices.

It's not too late. We wizards are immune to your dark magic.

[me=Neptune]whacks Blue Paratroopa on the head, knocking him unconscious.[/me]

Next time, I hope you will listen.

Sauron said:
* GP takes the throne

I don't mean to point out flaws in your plan, but

How did you even get close to the Vault? We of the Udani have made the vault impenetrable to the normal user. We are currently preparing the Throne for transport back to the castle from where it came.

Here, play with this 10p.

[me=Neptune]chucks GP a 10 pence piece.[/me]

I steal GP's 10p before turning into water vapour and infiltrating the vault, before solidifying on the other side, turning the throne into water vapour and then leaving with the throne.

Radagast the Brown said:
Sauron said:
* GP takes the throne

I don't mean to point out flaws in your plan, but

How did you even get close to the Vault? We of the Udani have made the vault impenetrable to the normal user. We are currently preparing the Throne for transport back to the castle from where it came.

Here, play with this 10p.

[me=Neptune]chucks GP a 10 pence piece.[/me]
I think you will find I'm not a normal user. Mwahahaha!

IcicleRain said:
My tutor is none of your business.

Indeed it is, though. There are eleven wizards of the Order on this planet, and they each take on at least two students every two years.

Henrydamoose is our leader. He founded the Order when we first came to Penitus, the planet we live on. Then there's Son of Suns. He took on several different students over the course of three weeks. InfectedShroom is the dead wizard. He normally takes on the other dead users. Gamefreak is one of our wisest wizards in our order. His proudest student is Mason the Magikoopa. Edofenrir is one of our most proudest members. He became Bureaucrat early in his career. Anton is the friendliest of the members, and a friend to all animals.

Then there's me, Neptune, the most powerful of the members of the Order. I have taken on several different students in the past. There's the Magikoopa brothers, Time Q and Sir Grodus, who have recently gone exploring the planet. Porplemontage you know as the ruler of the Mario Wiki, and then there's Wayoshi, his advisor, who has the darkest record of all our members.

I should warn you that while I was speaking to you, the other members have taken back the throne, and have sent it away.

Back