Control the Throne

it is now disclosed, and Scuttle bugs invade the world and kill everyone! Everyone

YoshiMonsta said:
I take down the scuttlebug empire and harass one of Radagast the Browns goons and take the throne

So you took the throne from the undisclosed location where not even I, one of the people who is hiding this throne, in the toughest safe, made out of pure magic and airtight metal, by just some random Yoshi?

Cool story bro. The Udani still have the throne.

I ain't no random :yoshi: I am a monster. I pull the magical safe into my mouth and crunch it with my teeth. Of course nothing can stand against :yoshi: teeth. I take the throne and act all :posh: while my :yoshi: army takes over the mushroom kingdom, and the rest of the world. I shall rule. Look at this spoiler
:posh: Throne Get

>not in the mushroom kingdom
>small Yoshi tries to eat massive magical safe - fails
>Yoshis don't have teeth
>Yoshis are peace loving and would never participate in wars
>we made it a rule not to say "throne get"

You are obviously in a different universe.

If you can stay there, that would be great.

...Right then.

[me=Neptune]sticks his staff up into the air, and with a large blast, Neptune destroys GP's green glow[/me]

First of all, I'm sorry for posting "throne get" i forgot I should not put it. But I am no tiny Yoshi! I am bigger than most. And when you say Yoshis have no teeth that shows exactly how little you humans know about Yoshis. I eat the throne ravenously. and Neptune ang GP.

Lol I'm actually a bowser

[me=Neptune]rises his staff up into the air again, and with a large blast again, blows YoshiMonsta and GP straight into the distance, miles and miles away.[/me]

That ought to keep them away for a while.

[me=Neptune]sits down and eats some scones[/me]

Sauron said:
* GP is unaffected and laughs manically. The sky darkens and lightning begins to strike all over the place.

I think I know what happens now. No matter. The throne emits energy, I build a device to find this energy and begin to find a way into the safe thingy.

[me=Javelin Noir]appears in a John Egbert cosplay, holding the Pop-O-Matic Vrillyhoo Hammer and wearing Sollux shades for some reason.[/me]

I smash GP with the Hammer, landing a roll of 1-3-5-6-7-2-8-4 with the Pop-O-Matic which both powerfully smashes him and slices him with a random guillotine blade.

* GP stops laughing and screams. Neon green rays shoot out of his eyes and mouth. His skin quivers and rips apart, revealing a pale, extremly muscular form. The sky changes color twice. It turns grey, as if petrified. GP is surrounded by a green aura and his lime green hair. He points.

YOU NEPTUNE! I CHOOSE YOU TO BE THE FIRST OF MY VICTIMS!

NABO, Neptune!

We must band together to stop him!

[me=Javelin Noir]prepares to defend himself against this new threatening GP.[/me]

> Javelin: Wear the hood. Be the teammate.

03679.gif

But that was a decoy. I knock GP into the cage that Radagast the Brown used and he is trapped. I sit on the throne while drinking a latte.

Dr. Javelin said:
NABO, Neptune!

We must band together to stop him!

[me=Javelin Noir]prepares to defend himself against this new threatening GP.[/me]

> Javelin: Wear the hood. Be the teammate.

03679.gif

Only if I get to be the Mage Of Doom.

And god, do I need to catch up with Homestuck, I've completely fallen off of the wagon.

Back