Control the Throne

But you do not have more (or even equal) to the Scuttle Bug army. you die ;D

*breaks out of cage and forms a green energy sphere.* *throws it and annihilates the entire scuttle bug army.* *GP grabs the Yoshi and hurls him across the horizon.*

Dr. Turnip said:
Only if I get to be the Mage Of Doom.
Sure.
02152.gif

02153.gif
Now, about GP...

[me=Javelin Noir]swings the Pop-O-Matic Vrillyhoo Hammer at GP![/me]
ROLL => 2-5-6-7-8-4-3-2 => Double Attack!

ATTACK 1:
05340.gif
MISS

ATTACK 2:
05337.gif
Hit multiple times! Ridiculous damage!

Well, at least that did some damage!
[me=Javelin Noir]brings out the Warhammer of Zillyhoo and continues the bashing![/me]
03677.gif

*hits him in the face*

My power is rising! Overflowing!

* GP laughs maniacally as the aura gains lightning. His eyes are completely white. He begins to lose common sense and blasts everything in sight.

BULLSHIT! Well you may have absorbed most of the blast. But a small bit still hit. I give this planet about five minutes until it explodes.

[me=Javelin Noir]had warped off the planet at the last second with the help of the Witch of Space.[/me]

Didn't see this coming, did you?
[me=Javelin Noir]is teleported right behind GP, with another Pop-O-Matic Vrillyhoo Hammer![/me]
05354.gif

You can't do this GP. No planet destructing weapons.

[me=Neptune]finishes his scones, and gets up, slowly. He lifts up his staff, and a wail comes from the top. Within seconds, the other ten members of the Udani appear right before him - Henrydamoose, Son of Suns, InfectedShroom, Gamefreak, Edofenrir, Anton, Sir Grodus, Time Q, Porplemontage and Wayoshi.[/me]

Brothers! We have gained a new enemy! Right there!

[me=Neptune]points at GP[/me]

I would be honoured to fight along side you all once again!

[me=And]each of them rises their staffs. Neptune with the power of ice, Son of Suns with the power of lightning, InfectedShroom with the power of death, Gamefreak, with the power of water, Edofenrir with the power of poison, Anton with the power of beasts, Sir Grodus with the power of fire, Time Q with the power of plants, Porplemontage with the power of wind, Wayoshi with the power of darkness, and Henrydamoose, with the power of the earth.

Each of them sends their most powerful attacks straight towards GP. GP is thrown to the ground, and then Henry releases his most fantastic attack. Within seconds to world disaster, GP loses his power and Porplemontage and the Magikoopa brothers, Time Q and Sir Grodus, using their bureaucratic powers, throws GP miles away into the ocean.[/me]

Thank you very much gentlemen, for your assistance. We have banished the demon. Now we must discuss some Buisness at the downs. Henry, if you would.

[me=Henrydamoose]leads the order away from the battlefield, until Neptune turns around, and says one thing.[/me]

Find the throne. But do not let it take the best of you.

[me=Suddenly,]GP rises back up from the ocean, growling while he does it. Neptune, as he turns around, whacks GP hard in the face, causing him to topple back into the ocean. Neptune finally walks away with the order.[/me]

* GP coughs up some blood and growls.

It's time I let you in on a little secret. I'm not fighting at full power. Not yet. But if you're in such a rush to die. Hehehe.

* GP screams and his hair extends to become much longer than before, all the way past his waist. The lightning in the aura rages and becomes more intense.

Goodbye.

* GP flies up to Neptune, chokes him, and punches him into the distance. GP turns and shoots several blasts through all of the hearts of the Udanai members.

But I recovered from my coma. Knocking me into a coma was a big mistake. You see, every time I recover from a near death experience, my power increases.

* GP laughs and crushes Neptune's ribs.

(GP, you're making yourself too overpowered now. Tone it down a bit.)

Then I shall give you a fate worse than death.

PRE-BIRTH!

[me=Neptune]rises his staff, and casts out a massive, blinding light.[/me]

Feel the love.

[me=When]the light from Neptune's staff finally fades away, GP is nowhere to be seen, but a small egg is found on the ground. Neptune picks up the egg, and hands it to Son of Suns.[/me]

I trust you to take good care of this egg, my friend. Give it a proper family, one that will treat it right, instead of letting it be born to a world of violence.

[me=Son of Suns]nods and walks away with the egg. Anton walks up to Neptune.[/me]

Anton: What will happen when he is born again? Won't he turn into his former self?

No, GP was born in the wild, to evil beings. They taught him the anger of this planet. And in turn, GP thought he could defeat the Udani. Now that he is being born to good parents, he may never recover his powers. Not until he is ready, at least.

Until our next meeting, Anton.

Back