Control the Throne

I come out of nowhere and stun everyone. The confusion allows me to make off with the throne.

Throne get.

Ə said:
I come out of nowhere and stun everyone. The confusion allows me to make off with the throne.

Throne get.

Stating the obvious automatically gives the throne up. I take the throne.

See, the reason I was able to say "throne get" is because it wasn't obvious that I had taken the throne. Saying "make off with the throne." is the same as saying "throne get", so saying "make off with the throne.

Throne get." is stating the obvious, which is what I find annoying.

In this game, LN1.

As a matter of fact, in this game, I AM THE DICTATOR!!

*rides by on a badass motorcycle and steals the throne*

Sorry, did I say ant farm? I meant Aunt farm.

yay for grammar mistakes, never mind, I steal the throne while you're not looking

Good...good...steal the "throne"....avoid the white text in one of my above posts....very good.....

*runs away to places unknown.*

I travel back in time to five years ago to convince 1337 Yoshi to not create this thread. Now nobody has the throne!

I move to a far away country nobody cares about, create a throne there, make the country flourishing with activity, invite everyone, and make everyone realise how much fucking work there is behind being a ruler - especially if you're trying to be fair with your judgement, which I try to - so that nobody actually wants the throne at all.

I tell you how boring it is, and shove you away. I then cast a spell on the throne that drains your willpower as you approach it. There is no way to escape this spell. The spell is impenetrable. It cannot be stopped. The spell cannot be drained of its effects. Nobody is safe from the spell, not even I. Nobody then wants the throne, and all is peaceful.

I enter the scene. Since I'm a powerful dictator and have a lot of experience in running a government just like my ten brothers, I steal the throne, and I take pride in running the government by myself, relieving you of the burden of running such a large country.

By the by, this gives me two thrones, since you overlooked my secret stealing of the throne.

But you cannot even approach the throne. When you started closing in on it, your willpower decreased. You even asked if it really was worth all the effort required to rule a kingdom. Eventually, you couldn't go on anymore - you admitted defeat, slowly distancing you from the throne; so you never actually touched the throne.

No. This spell beats everyone. Nobody is safe. I'm not safe, neither are you. You will have to live with this now, Neptune. There's no other way out of this, sorry.

That's not how it works. The closer you become to conquering the spell in any way, your willpower decreases significantly. So even if you were to try a spell at it, your attention would dwindle and you would not be able to have the motivation enough to actually form the spell and shatter the already-impenetrable spell, which is obviously impossible in your current state.

Back