Control the Throne

Nope. It just does not work. Sorry, you'll have to construct additional thrones, Neptune.

Humph. Guess I'll just have to show you.

*clicks his fingers, the spell is shattered*

And now I will sit on the throne

*sits*

Neptune, that was the other throne I made. It's not authentic at all. You've been aiming your deliberation at the wrong target all along. The authentic throne is still as unreachable as ever.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Neptune, that was the other throne I made. It's not authentic at all. You've been aiming your deliberation at the wrong target all along. The authentic throne is still as unreachable as ever.

Do not call me a liar, to call me a liar is to call Poochy a liar.

I currently have the real throne

NO YOU DON'T!

GET HIM, :cheep:, :bobomb:, :boo:, :shy:, and :blooper:!

I hide the shoes of the previous twenty unique posters (not counting me if I'm one of them) and I claim the throne for myself. However, this time I decide to step it up: I make the throne become sentient and sapient, and teach it to be only loyal to me and to destroy anyone else who dares to claim it.

Jokes on you, I don't wear shoes, unlike my wizard brothers. :bowser:

I turn you into dust, and I then cause the throne to become inanimate. I sit on the throne.

i teleport the throne into dimension d, where i am 258 times more powerful! you cant defeat me, nobody will! to make sure i dont have it stolen, i take YOU and the chaos heart to transform into super dimentio!

Using the power of wind, I knock Sochie off the throne and into a pile of mud. All of his high school bullies start mocking him for it. I then sit on the throne.

Sochie was not on the throne at the time. I was. Since you knocked some "sochie" off some other throne, you get shot for attempted assassination of the king.

I was only possessing a statue of myself when I was executed. I come back as my true form, then obliterate "Sochie" for being the wrong person, and then I take you off the throne, throw you into a very angry drug dealer's apartment window, and sit on the throne. I then conjure a glass of lemonade and a bowl of ice.

You only killed one of my clones. Me and my other clones pick you up, chuck you into a magic resistant jail, where no one has ever broken out of before. We then transport the real me and the throne to uncharted areas, where no one can find.

Technically the drug dealer killed your clone, but that doesn't matter now. I change back into my sorcerer form and conjure a rocking chair. In the downtime, I possess a king of a far-off land and order the soldiers to look for the throne, and kill you. No luck so far.

They find a the principal clone that made the cell magic and execute him by cutting his body into 196 pieces, each to be sent to a different country. The enchantment is broken, so I turn the cell into a house and give it to a struggling family. I then break the enchantment on the king, and I start pondering where to find you.

Back