Control the Throne

Bowser45 said:
Nothing is "magic proof" enough to stop Udani powers.

I punch your stomach 5 times,making you spit me out,I then grab your tongue and swing you by it into a rock,killing you,After that I take control of the throne and sit on it.

*insert spaces here*

Grammar Nazis bomb you, killing you both, as well as destroying the throne. I then make a new throne and sit on it, starting the game over again.

Bowser45 said:
Bowser45 said:
Nothing is "magic proof" enough to stop Udani powers.

I punch your stomach 5 times,making you spit me out,I then grab your tongue and swing you by it into a rock,killing you,After that I take control of the throne and sit on it.
I MADE you spit me out.

I don't feel pain from the inside of my stomach. Hence the word invincible. I keep the throne from both of you and eat Lolcrawler.

You just God-Modded your stomach!

*I steal the throne and sit on it*

I steal the throne back and sit on it.

And my stomach is not godmodded. You can plead for mercy. And if you are desperate enough I'll let you out. I can still hear you.

Sir,I escaped your stomach a long time ago.

I keep my control of the throne.

Icanhasgoomba said:
I steal the throne back and sit on it.

And my stomach is not godmodded. You can plead for mercy. And if you are desperate enough I'll let you out. I can still hear you.

I keep control of the throne.

Since your being a bitch about it...I cast a spell on you Destroying your body then I sit on the throne.

No I mean the fact about me stealing the throne back. I'm fine with holding off the stomach idea since you are not willing to plead me desperately. I will just have stolen the throne.

Putting an end to this

YoshiMonsta, swallowing someone, saying your stomach is invincible, and making it so he can't get out is what we defined as Godmodding. Please stop godmodding.

Fling you off the throne and down the grand canyon that just happens to be there. I sit on the throne with glee in my crazed eyes.

I climb out of the canyon and kill you with my Dark Smasher.I then sit on the throne.

I survive and since you never did sit on the throne I still sit on the throne.

I'm glad I know how you killed me.

I am still on the throne, and I revive myself and throw you off. Since I never was taken off the throne.

Icanhasgoomba said:
I'm glad I know how you killed me.

I am still on the throne, and I revive myself and throw you off. Since I never was taken off the throne.

I laughed when you said the "I know how you killed me part".

I jump on you beat you to death throw you in my void then I sit on the throne.

I revive and repair myself, warp back out of space, blast YoshiMonsta with a fire attack,I then sit back on the throne.

Recover from the fire attack and snap your neck and break every bone in your body. I put you in a cage to watch you for my amusement and with the throne underneath me I rule, while sitting on it.

Back