Control the Throne

I repair myself break out of the cage,hang you by the tounge from a tree and I sit on the throne.

Nice Cage?

I respawn and lock you away in my dungeon. I then sit on the throne.

I provided two whole storylines, if you head back a few pages. One was where I took over the Mario Wiki by forcing a time lock, and the other I helped destroy the first throne, though I had to create a second one just to keep the game going.

I throw an koopa shell at you. It hits you on the head and you face forwards, throw your hands in the air and fall through the ground with a cry.

euan707 said:
I throw an koopa shell at you. It hits you on the head and you face forwards, throw your hands in the air and fall through the groun with a cry.
It is spelled ground.

I jump up and throw you into my Void,imprisoning you.I then sit on the throne.

I activate a hidden ejector seat in the throne that I put there milenia ago using a Tardis, while I wait for you to re-enter Earths atmosphere I sit on the throne

I drive a truck down the hill, crashing over many different species, and eventually stopping by the store. I jump out of the truck, find the biggest cake, pay a lot of WikiPounds for said cake, and I stuff it in the back of the truck. I then drive back up the hill and back to my mansion, where I chow down on the cake.

Cake get.

I scare you till' you run away in fear. I break the throne and carry it in my inventory minecraft style. I then drop it in lava, destroying it for eternity.

Technically you can't scare a dalek away, since they only feel hatred. And the dalek most likely killed you for trying to scare it, so the throne is still existent

Back