Control the Throne

Ducks, and sweeps, jumping on your body and kicking your face rapidly. I then eat the throne so no one else can have it but me!

Icanhasgoomba said:
Ducks, and sweeps, jumping on your body and kicking your face rapidly. I then eat the throne so no one else can have it but me!
Uhm, in order to get the throne, you have to take it out of my belt first.

???:He can't hear you. He's stuck in time.

[me=A tall,] dark figure comes out of the darkness. He is wielding a sword, and a large shield, with some sort of dark shoulder plating.[/me]

???: Neptune commissioned me to look after you for a while.

I break through the lock and beat you all up with my kings army of kittens, yoshis, creepers, and scuttle bugs, and I can defeat you all!

Icanhasgoomba said:
I break through the lock and beat you all up with my kings army of kittens, yoshis, creepers, and scuttle bugs, and I can defeat you all!

Nope.

Time lock is immune to all non-wizard deities. You're most likely imagining this all.

Radagast the Brown said:
Icanhasgoomba said:

Nope.

Time lock is immune to all non-wizard deities. You're most likely imagining this all.
Maybe it's a medication-induced hallucination, as I have started to believe it is.

Yeah.

Neptune wouldn't want us all just sitting around in this desert. Blue, get them up. We leave for the Mario Wiki.

--- The Mario Wiki ---

Wario Bros.: And here we are, guys. I should probably tell you all where we're going. There is a special place on this planet, the one place that it may be destroyed. Before we do anything, however, we must talk with the leaders of the Wiki World at the Mario Wiki Supreme, in Sky City.

Radagast the Brown said:
Icanhasgoomba said:

Nope.

Icanhasgoomba said:
But..... I am a wizard Yoshi. I break the lock and send all of your kingdom crashing down.
Silly Yoshimonsta, still hallucinating.
*Panda gets off Yoshimonsta and flies away so GP can finish him.

Icanhasgoomba said:
But..... I am a wizard Yoshi. I break the lock and send all of your kingdom crashing down.

You are neither one of the 11 Wizards of the Udani, nor one of the Pupils of any of them.

You have no power. You will be stuck in the time lock, hallucinating, unable to move, for a long, long time.

Let me reiterate this for you. We of the Udani are the only wizards, Period. We know all that has ever happened here, and we know that you have no magical powers. Everything that happens is simply happening inside that egg, nothing more. You're hallucinating.

Back