Another Baseball game maybe?

Peter Sam said:
Hey guys I just came up with an idea.

What if real-life MLB players were in the next U.S. edition of Mario Sluggers? (Nippon League players would be for Japan version, BTW).

It looks....off

Peter Sam said:

What if real-life MLB players were in the next U.S. edition of Mario Sluggers? (Nippon League players would be for Japan version, BTW).
No.

I wish they'd another another Mario Baseball game, it's an awesome concept, and best of all, and awesome chance to include as many Mario characters as you can, so it would justify having all 7 Koopalings in them.

Personally, I'd like to go with pre-existing characters, rather than resorting to "characters made specifically for spin-offs, save Waluigi and I guess Toadette". The Babies are fine, if only because it fits with Yoshi's theme. But seriously, since Birdo is a captain in the past two games (right?), I think there should be a Subcon field, with Super Mario Bros. 2 characters.

And there should be a Sarasaland stage with Tatanga there, and Super Mario Land characters.

And WarioWare and Wario Land characters for Wario's field.

And Rosalina should be a new captain and should have her own field and Super Mario Galaxy characters for her team.

I'd also like to see Foreman Spike, Boom Boom, Professor E. Gadd, Big Bob-omb, and Donkey Kong Jr. Although I know at least two of those will likely never happen. :'(

Peter Sam said:

They did that with Nicktoons MLB.

Personally, I think Nintendo could get their team (the Seattle Mariners) in the game somehow.

Toad85 said:

No.

Wi-Fi would a bad idea. It would be very easy to rage quit (I speak from experience :'D).

The only thing I want for the next baseball game is to be released in PAL.

SKmarioman said:
The only thing I want for the next baseball game is to be released in PAL.

This.

Only to shut Baby Time up

Damn it BLOF! I was gonna make a Baby Time joke.

Basically, to see my thoughts on the next baseball game, go to my thread in Fan Creations called Mario Galactic Baseball

Wi Fi is a bad idea because of d/c'ing?

There has to be ways around it. Brawl IMO handled the disconnecting issue right. Too bad it was too sucky to play in it.

Can I ask a question. What was so bad about Brawl's wi-fi? The only problem was when I had bad Internet, and it's been fixed because of the better connection we got. Atleast for me, I didn't have any troubles.

Crackin355 said:
Can I ask a question. What was so bad about Brawl's wi-fi? The only problem was when I had bad Internet, and it's been fixed because of the better connection we got. Atleast for me, I didn't have any troubles.

Because if any of you online players participating had the slightest bit of awful in your connection, then the entire match will totally lag like hell. Nintendo's servers also stink too.

If they make another baseball game the Koopalings better be playable since Bower's family has 9 members and baseball teams have 9 members

Plunderbird said:
If they make another baseball game the Koopalings better be playable since Bower's family has 9 members and baseball teams have 9 members

Agreed. That would be perfect.

Baby Luigi said:
Plunderbird said:

Agreed. That would be perfect.
It would kill 2 birds with one stone
1. The Koopalings would be playable.
2. People would quit complaining that the Koopalings aren't playable in games they shouldn't be playable in.

Baby Luigi said:
Discord said:
Yes, let's put in every single minor character in the history of Mario. Why not throw in grass.

Hey the characters he listed aren't so bad like H. Queen and Metal Mario.

I want a Bob-omb playable. If they have Goombas holding baseball equipment, why not Bob-ombs?
That would make sense though since Bob-Ombs have arms.

Plunderbird said:
Baby Luigi said:

I want a Bob-omb playable. If they have Goombas holding baseball equipment, why not Bob-ombs?

I also mentioned it because Bob-ombs are quite well-known enemies and they deserve to be playable for once.

Baby Luigi said:
Plunderbird said:
Baby Luigi said:

I also mentioned it because Bob-ombs are quite well-known enemies and they deserve to be playable for once.
I'm just saying that your argument here doesn't work since Bob-Ombs have arms. Plus what if they get hit by a pitch they'll explode and that doesn't seem safe at all.

Plunderbird said:
Baby Luigi said:
Plunderbird said:
Baby Luigi said:

I'm just saying that your argument here doesn't work since Bob-Ombs have arms. Plus what if they get hit by a pitch they'll explode and that doesn't seem safe at all.

But these games nowadays do not depict Bob-ombs with arms. I would like to see use of it again.

And I would always love to see a Bob-omb bean-balled. Heck, even if it struck out, it would get so angry, it would explode.

Baby Luigi said:
Plunderbird said:
Baby Luigi said:
Plunderbird said:
Baby Luigi said:

But these games nowadays do not depict Bob-ombs with arms. I would like to see use of it again.

And I would always love to see a Bob-omb bean-balled. Heck, even if it struck out, it would get so angry, it would explode.
And then it dies and the catcher dies now both teams are missing a player and the game probably has to be forfeited

Plunderbird said:
Baby Luigi said:
Plunderbird said:
Baby Luigi said:
Plunderbird said:
Baby Luigi said:

And then it dies and the catcher dies now both teams are missing a player and the game probably has to be forfeited

Yesssssssssss!! Now I really want a Bob-omb playable!

Baby Luigi said:
Plunderbird said:
Baby Luigi said:
Plunderbird said:
Baby Luigi said:
Plunderbird said:
Baby Luigi said:

Yesssssssssss!! Now I really want a Bob-omb playable!
I hope your team captain get's banned for life

Back