Another Baseball game maybe?

Okay would you two, Anser and Baby Luigi stop? If you guys wanna keep this up, do it outside. I know it's not any of your faults but I'm just tired of it.

I wasn't exactly having a fight with Anser, but I'll stop >_>

Wario wants another baseball game he can destroy everyone in with his team filled with Piantas.

We were discussing on why King Bob-omb needs to be playable in the next baseball installment

Baby Luigi said:
We were discussing on why King Bob-omb needs to be playable in the next baseball installment

Ah, yes. But I was referring as to what we did that bothered Snifit.

I dunno. You were ALWAYS saying King Bob-omb needs to be playable and that is ALWAYS right. King Bob-omb should be playable.

Baby Luigi said:
I dunno. You were ALWAYS saying King Bob-omb needs to be playable and that is ALWAYS right. King Bob-omb should be playable.

Yeah, he definitely should. I wonder why Nintendo has never considered that option.

Probably because he's fucking huge. but they could always re-size him. Nintendo seems to forget they can do that.

Anser said:
Baby Luigi said:

Yeah, he definitely should. I wonder why Nintendo has never considered that option.

Because they think characters like Baby Daisy or Metal Mario is a better choice.

There are barely any new characters in Super Sluggers if you don't count the babies and the Kongs.

Gogeta said:
Probably because he's *bleep*ing huge. but they could always re-size him. Nintendo seems to forget they can do that.

Petey Piranha is miniscule in this game.

So, we can have Petey, a freaking Piranha Plant with a huge fanbase, but we can't have King Bob-Omb?

Snifit said:
So, we can have Petey, a freaking Piranha Plant with a huge fanbase, but we can't have King Bob-Omb?

He has a huge fan base compared to King Bob-Omb. It's obvious that they would choose him over king bob-omb. So that genius meme is out of place.

Isn't that what I said? Seriously Crackin, would you leave me alone already? I post whatever I want, you post whatever you want.

Snifit said:
Isn't that what I said? Seriously Crackin, would you leave me alone already? I post whatever I want, you post whatever you want.

I read it as you complaining how King Bob-OMB doesn't get in because Peteys popular. Then you Put in the genius meme which is used when explaining something that makes no sense. But it made sense. So it came off as you thinking it made no sense so I was just explaining it to you.

I'm not 'picking' on you if that's what it feels like, I don't pick on people, I just respond to posts, and you wrote a post, and I responded. Then you got angry. And now I'm explaining again.

That was kind of you to explain, but I don't need people like you to explain stuff to me. I would rather have my mom.

Snifit said:
That was kind of you to explain, but I don't need people like you to explain stuff to me. I would rather have my mom.

I get it, you don't like me, but that doesn't mean i shouldn't explain.

Seriously, IceShadow. Can you explain what BLOF and Anser did? All they did was talk about how King Bob-Omb should be playable (which he totally should). Calm the heck down, because there's no reason to freak out!

Certainly, I agree with them. But seriously:

It wasn't sarcasm. I was just trying to poke fun around with your post

I thought it was starting to get icky on this part.

Well, you know. I'm close friends with Baby Luigi and it just bothers me when she argues with another person. You know, I'm just like that.

And also, that "Oh cool :D" sounded a little troll-ish to me...

Snifit said:
Well, you know. I'm close friends with Baby Luigi and it just bothers me when she argues with another person. You know, I'm just like that.

And also, that "Oh cool :D" sounded a little troll-ish to me...

:3

Anser said:
I've ALWAYS said King Bob-Omb should be playable in some Mario spin-offs.
YES! I WISH Big Bob-omb would be playable in a Mario game, and a Mario baseball game would be his best opportunity.

Crackin355 said:
I read it as you complaining how King Bob-OMB doesn't get in because Peteys popular. Then you Put in the genius meme which is used when explaining something that makes no sense. But it made sense. So it came off as you thinking it made no sense so I was just explaining it to you.

I'm not 'picking' on you if that's what it feels like, I don't pick on people, I just respond to posts, and you wrote a post, and I responded. Then you got angry. And now I'm explaining again.
I'm not sure if we can compare King Bob-OMB with other recurring bosses characters in spinoffs. Since spinoffs mainly focus on the main characters, we wouldn't ask for other characters who are irrelevant with Mario members.

But for the next Baseball game, King Bob-OMB does have a chance for recent appearances.

Back