Another Baseball game maybe?

Tomba said:
Discord said:
Yes, let's put in every single minor character in the history of Mario. Why not throw in grass.
You're completely missing the point.

The baseball series is supposed to have a large roster.
Yes, but we don't need characters that were in one game, aren't popular, and can't even hit a baseball (coughcough Luma)

Cranky Kong before Candy Kong. Cranky is way more major, and could use his cane as a baseball bat. Candy is minor.

Discord said:
Tomba said:
Discord said:
Yes, let's put in every single minor character in the history of Mario. Why not throw in grass.
You're completely missing the point.

The baseball series is supposed to have a large roster.
Yes, but we don't need characters that were in one game, aren't popular, and can't even hit a baseball (coughcough Luma)

Most of these characters aren't even in one game in the first place. And most aren't even popular either (Tiny Kong, Blooper, Baby Daisy).

And what's with your "can't even hit a baseball" remark? You've seen Bloopers and Goombas on the baseball field, why not Lumas?

Did I ever say that I supported Goombas are Bloopers? Granted, Bloopers do make more sense as they have tentacles which act like arms.

Discord said:
Did I ever say that I supported Goombas are Bloopers? Granted, Bloopers do make more sense as they have tentacles which act like arms.

No you did not, but you said Lumas can't hit a baseball.

Truth is, Lumas can't hit a baseball no more than a Goomba or a Blooper can. My point is that the Marioverse is a crazy verse and you should try not to apply logic to it.

I'd rather a new Strikers game was made. I think the 2 soccer games they made were some of the top Mario Sports games. With the way they sort of took only the core game of Soccer and then turned it into a fun and crazy experience using the Mario characters. I also think the Soccer games gave the Mario characters more personality then most of the other Sports games. Because we see how each one responds to success and failure more then a simple "Wahoo I won!" or "Aww I lost....".

Wario's team should have WarioWare/Land characters rather than generic enemies. Also, it should have more alternate costumes.

New characters:
Metal Mario
Wanda
Tatanga
Piranha Plant
Queen Bee
Lakitu
Bob-omb
Chain Chomp
Parakarry
Lady Bow
Kammy Koopa
Ghost
Nipper Plant
Rocky Wrench
Ukiki
Koopa Kid
Kalmar
Cackletta
Fawful
Popple
Prince Peasley
Mini Mario
Yoshi Kid
Sir Grodus
Koops
Goombella
Klepto the Condor
Skolar
Mamar
Muskular
Misstar
Klevar
Thwomp
Cheep-Cheep
Cataquack
Army Hammer Bro.
Shroob
Elder Shrooboid
Junior Shrooboid
Baby Bowser
Toadsworth the Younger
Kylie Koopa
Pauline
Count Bleck
Nastasia
Squiglet
Thoreu
Fly Guy
MC Ballyhoo
Luma
Star Bunny
Octoomba
Starlow
Lubba
Tail Goomba
Stork
Baby Wario
Bandinero
Something from the Tiki Tak tribe
Rosalina
The Koopalings
Buzzy Beetle
Spiny
Whomp
Pokey
Podoboo
Cranky Kong
Candy Kong
Boom Boom
Pom Pom

@UM

A lot of those are obscure and there are too much. Paper Mario characters wouldn't work, and Chain Chomp is to freakishly huge, and works better as something like with Bowser Jr.'s Playroom.

And no MC Ballyhoo or Candy.

Chris McLean said:
Cranky Kong before Candy Kong. Cranky is way more major, and could use his cane as a baseball bat. Candy is minor.
I couldn't see that line if there are defined memebers of DK's group

New Super Mario said:
@UM
A lot of those are obscure and there are too much. Paper Mario characters wouldn't work, and Chain Chomp is to freakishly huge, and works better as something like with Bowser Jr.'s Playroom.

what is acutally thought is there wouldn't be too much characters added in 3rd if it really happen
from 1st to 2nd, I remembered new players are King Rool, kritters and Tiny, Funky, wigglers, bloopers, Baby princesses and DK
9 models were added in 2nd
I guess there would only be about 10 more places and we can't overexpect
maybe only core characters like lumas, Rosalina, Gadd, Pauline, Lubba, Candy, Wrinkly or more for Koopalings

Here are some team ideas (Each has 15 characters)

Mario's Team

*Mario
*Luigi
*Blue Pianta
*Red Pianta
*Yellow Pianta
*Purple Pianta
*Monty Mole
*Blue Noki
*Red Noki
*Green Noki
*Yellow Noki
*Baby Mario
*Baby Luigi
*Blooper
*E. Gadd

Peach's Team

*Peach
*Daisy
*Red Toad
*Yellow Toad
*Green Toad
*Blue Toad
*Purple Toad
*Toadette
*Toadsworth
*Baby Peach
*Baby Daisy
*Rosalina
*Yellow Luma
*Blue Luma
*White Luma

Yoshi's Team

*Green Yoshi
*Birdo
*Red Yoshi
*Yellow Yoshi
*Blue Yoshi
*Pink Yoshi
*Light Blue Yoshi
*Orange Yoshi
*Red Shy Guy
*Blue Shy Guy
*Green Shy Guy
*Yellow Shy Guy
*Black/Grey Shy Guy
*Wiggler
*Fly Guy

DK's Team

*Donkey Kong
*Diddy Kong
*Dixie Kong
*Funky Kong
*Tiny Kong
*Baby BK
*Cranky Kong
*Chunky Kong
*Lanky Kong
*King K. Rool
*Green Kritter
*Red Kritter
*Blue Kritter
*Brown Kritter
*Yellow Kritter

Wario's Team

*Wario
*Waluigi
*Boo
*King Boo
*Petey Piranha
*Goomba
*Paragoomba
*Green Koopa
*Red Koopa
*Red Paratroopa
*Green Paratroopa
*9-Volt
*18-Volt
*Baby Wario
*Gold Ghost

Bowser's Team

*Bowser
*Bowser Jr.
*Hammer Bro.
*Fire Bro.
*Boomerang Bro.
*Dry Bones
*Green Dry Bones
*Red Dry Bones/Dark Bones
*Blue Dry Bones
*Blue Magikoopa
*Red Magikoopa
*Green Magikoopa
*Yellow Magikoopa
*Shadow Mario
*Dry Bowser

I'd like having more characters on a team. That way we'd be able to have substitutions and it would bring a lot more strategy into the game.

Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
Professor E. Gadd deserves to be in every Mario sports game. You can't deny he's just that epic!

I agree. I'm so happy to hear he's returning in Luigi's Mansion 2.

One thing that needs work is the chemistry. The babies don't have good chemistry with their adult selves? Bowser and K. Rool have bad chemistry? That's rather weird.

Here were the newcomers in Mario Super Sluggers:

Monty Mole (was in original)
Blooper
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy
All of those alternate colored Yoshis
Wiggler
Funky Kong
Tiny Kong
Baby DK
King K. Rool
The Kritters

So the next game is gonna need that many.

Buster Baxter said:
Professor E. Gadd deserves to be in every Mario sports game. You can't deny he's just that epic!

One thing that needs work is the chemistry. The babies don't have good chemistry with their adult selves? Bowser and K. Rool have bad chemistry? That's rather weird.

This.

It makes perfectly no sense they don't like themselves.

Baby Luigi said:
Buster Baxter said:

This.

It makes perfectly no sense they don't like themselves.
It's not like they have bad chemistry with each other.

Sharks Territory said:
I'd like having more characters on a team. That way we'd be able to have substitutions and it would bring a lot more strategy into the game.
Agreed. That would totally solve the Wario /=/ generic character problem. Bowser could have a subteam.

did you make reply to me? I point some of his problems in #17, as the fact he hasn't been playable to date. I think the staff should give him a chance , but same with Toadsworth, they should stress on the role of NPC to be more well-known by common players in the first phase.

Buster Baxter said:
it's not enough for problem of Bowser's craft, and this would remind me of Pauline with DK or Rosalina of Galaxy (except Kart), who are recurring but limited in specific conditions. I hope to see them as NPC in the next Bros game again.

Well, it should. Online is the norm of most multiplayer games these days

Hey guys I just came up with an idea.

What if real-life MLB players were in the next U.S. edition of Mario Sluggers? (Nippon League players would be for Japan version, BTW).

Back