Another Baseball game maybe?

I hope so too

I know it is.

A Bob-omb buddy could be an alternate color scheme for a Bob-omb

King Bob-omb needs to be playable if Bob-ombs are going to be playable!

Gogeta said:
Maybe so. I can see him fitting in with Wario's team.

White Mustache. Herpity Derpity

If Goombas can play baseball without any arms then, Thwomps should be playable!

I'd rather have both

Come on, a Whomp rode a tiny moped in Mario Party 8. It should at least be playable. And Thwomps would be a unique character.

Anser said:
I've ALWAYS said King Bob-Omb should be playable in some Mario spin-offs.

And you're ALWAYS right

Baby Luigi said:
I'd rather have both

Come on, a Whomp rode a tiny moped in Mario Party 8. It should at least be playable. And Thwomps would be a unique character.

That too. Whomps are so underrated, but they're not alone though!

Whomps are hilarious in the mini-game, Toppling Terror from Mario Party DS. Especially when it looks like it is about to crush you, then it immediately flips and smashes the other people

It definitely should be playable in this game. I could imagine it striking out and face-planting when it does so.

Yeah, whatever.

Anyways, I also want... erm...... Wigglers?

Snifit said:
Yeah, whatever.

Anyways, I also want... erm...... Wigglers?

Playable in Super Sluggers already

Agreed too.

In the next challenge mode, every single character should be controllable instead of just the main captains. I know that would take forever to do, but god bless Namco if that happens.

Baby Luigi said:
Agreed too.

In the next challenge mode, every single character should be controllable instead of just the main captains. I know that would take forever to do, but god bless Namco if that happens.
It would take quite a while to think of all the abilities (unless just the captains had abilities).

Maybe some could share abilities: like Baby Luigi having Super Jump with Paratroopa, Luigi, Boo, etc. and Super Jump is required to access another area.

We don't need to bring the captain/sidekick system again. I dislike it how the captains are superior to the subcharacters in every way shape and form. At least Strikers Charged TRIED to balance out by making the team characters have their own unique ability but for this game, I say scrap it.

Anser said:
Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:
I've ALWAYS said King Bob-Omb should be playable in some Mario spin-offs.

And you're ALWAYS right

I'm not sure if that was sarcasm, but if it wasn't...

tumblr_m676k7UkqL1qhgd6b.jpg

It wasn't sarcasm. I was just trying to poke fun around with your post

Back