Another Baseball game maybe?

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
Thoughts on another Mario Baseball game?

If one is made, I would like everyone from Sluggers to return. I would also include

* Professor E. Gadd
*Rosalina
*Luma
*Fly Guy
*Cranky Kong
*Chunky Kong
*Lanky Kong
*9-Volt
*18-Volt
*Baby Wario
*Gold Ghost (Luigi's Mansion)
*Shadow Mario
*Dry Bowser

Yes, let's put in every single minor character in the history of Mario. Why not throw in grass.

Oh please no. If they do make it, they better not release it in Europe or Australia.

Magus said:
Oh please no. If they do make it, they better not release it in Europe or Australia.
and they better make a card site like they did with sluggers.

Discord said:
Yes, let's put in every single minor character in the history of Mario. Why not throw in grass.

Hey the characters he listed aren't so bad like H. Queen and Metal Mario.

I want a Bob-omb playable. If they have Goombas holding baseball equipment, why not Bob-ombs?

Eh, no thanks. The Baseball games were kinda boring. Superstar Baseball was alright, but not the best. Super Sluggers was way too easy. I'd rather not have another Baseball game.

Discord said:
You're completely missing the point.

The baseball series is supposed to have a large roster.

Toad and Toadette need to be upgraded to being Team Captains if there is a new Mario baseball game. :)

maybe Pauline for DK or occasional team
it's better to have team Wario but Warioware members haven't been allowed in spinoffs
for Koopalings it's the only opportunity they can join spinoff, I hope it happens
Dr Gadd could better get a confimed recurring role before this game....

E. Gadd could get in if the roster is big enough. No Candy Kong or WarioWare characters though. I agree with Propeller Toad, Toad was one of the classic characters, and he should be a captain.(Although he didn't appear in SMB, those were generic Toads.)

Cap'n Falcon said:
E. Gadd could get in if the roster is big enough. No Candy Kong or WarioWare characters though. I agree with Propeller Toad, Toad was one of the classic characters, and he should be a captain.(Although he didn't appear in SMB, those were generic Toads.)
did I mistake that Candy Kong is one of DK's fellows or I haven't seen her in the two baseballs? and maybe Wrinkly Kong if they like

Wario members haven't experienced Mario spinoffs though I don't think they have no qualifications, another doubt is that in "Wario's team" to date there were mostly species, but no recurring members who are actually close gang of Wario himself

I'd like to see more of E. Gadd, but his problem is comprehensive: no playable experience in face of Daisy or Birdo, inenough appearances in recent main games (also the rationality of building craft against Browser), no clear relationship with Mario members (as he is not a citizen in Mushroom, in face of Toadsworth). I guess the staff should firstly make him a more recurring NPC, then "promote" him to be playable in spinoffs.

Discord said:
Can Grass have amazing powers

Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man said:
Discord said:
Can Grass have amazing powers
Not as amazing as air.

I don't think there'll be another Mario Baseball game, and, even if, there's no chance in Hell of me, or anyone else outside of Japan or the U.S. having it released. I thought Mario Superstar Baseball was pretty fun, though.

Damon Gant said:
I don't think there'll be another Mario Baseball game, and, even if, there's no chance in Hell of me, or anyone else outside of Japan or the U.S. having it released. I thought Mario Superstar Baseball was pretty fun, though.
like some others mentioned, it's just a surmise of new games on WiiU and basically I think it's very possible
unless Nintendo release another new sport game that they ensure it can make big hit to market to replace baseball

I would like to have some sort of CGI scenes where EVERYONE is involved, not just the captains. That segment of Toad in Super Sluggers running into a freezie was great, though.

Baby Luigi said:
I would like to have some sort of CGI scenes where EVERYONE is involved, not just the captains. That segment of Toad in Super Sluggers running into a freezie was great, though.

Indeed! The scene of Toad catching the ball with success after running into the freezie was my personal favourite in the opening of MSS.

Back