Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

OH MY GOD SOMEONE GAVE AN ACTUAL REVIEW OF NABBERTURE SCIENCE?

Anyway I have to say I'm flattered, even if I did feel the review was biased. In response to your request of me rebooting it, that's probably not going to happen since the story didn't have much planning and I was a noob at the time. Basically anything forward from that would have sucked.

You guys are back to your old tricks (even though it's the third issue), and I was laughing the whole way through.

Also I need to get back at Mason for single-handedly stealing the record for Longest Acronym.

The ending was a bit too abrupt for my tastes, however. But the pictures were hilarious as usual and overall - well, do you even need to hear it again? You and Mason are geniuses, one way or the other.

Mason hissed. Tabuu smirked, and held out his hand. The Magikoopa dug out his wallet and gave Tabuu about twenty-five U.S. dollars, which, when Userpedia’s economy is considered, becomes almost three thousand in Userpedia currency.
wow

All the Tabuu-meme crossovers are excellent, I can't stop laughing over them. Perhaps I should start posting them over the forum...

Don't Fear said:
Yup. Ask Neu and Anton.
wait wait wait

You were flooding the chat with Nabberture Science chapters?

When I first saw Nabberture Science I was all LOOK AT HOW AWESOME THIS IS GUYS and copypasted the first few chapters into #neutopia. Different channel, no rules.

Ah, that makes more sense.

On another note, since you've finished this, does this mean that Typical Tragedy will continue with updates?

Not saying you need to update insanely fast like you were, but it's kind of lagged recently...

Really liked the issue. Hilarious!

One suggestion: Use less swearing. I mean, occasionally it is ok, but it that one section there was like one in each sentence for the paragraph.

You probably won't take my advice, but never hurts to suggest.

New Super Mario said:

One suggestion: Use less swearing. I mean, occasionally it is ok, but it that one section there was like one in each sentence for the paragraph.

>telling Tabuu to stop swearing

lololololololol

If it were my thing it would have no swearing. Both my sprite comics are squeaky clean. Besides:
QpeuW.png

and
Don't Fear said:
'Nuff said. Anyway, I already cause the swearing to be toned down more than it might be otherwise.

Don't Fear said:
New Super Mario said:

lololololololol

I expected this.... :P

Anyway, can't wait for the next issue!

Tabuu don't you know combining drugs is bad for you? Stick to one or the other!

This was overall a good episode. It was four days late(why?), but it is still good. I kinda agree with NSM, maybe you could tone down the cussing slightly. Practically every line had "fuck" in it. So, continue making episodes.

I'm not and will never tone myself down. Maybe I didn't make that clear?

Suck it up or stop watching it. Nobody's forcing you to read it.

Wait, a "fuck" in every line?

There's only three of them in the entire episode, one more if you count the images.

Cap'n Falcon said:
This was overall a good episode. It was four days late(why?), but it is still good. I kinda agree with NSM, maybe you could tone down the cussing slightly. Practically every line had "fuck" in it. So, continue making episodes.
Posts like this are why no one likes you.

Cap'n Falcon said:
This was overall a good episode. It was four days late(why?)
Mason said:
we've been having scheduling conflicts, so we might be a day or two late.
Obviously it was a little more than two days, but same reason: scheduling conflicts. It's hard for Tabuu and I to always be online at the same time, let alone be online at the same time as a third person for an interview.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT (kinda. i haven't asked Tabuu)

No deadlines anymore. People bitched for a schedule and then immediately used it against us. Fuck that. We'll TRY to release two a month (which would be a basic equivalent to those deadlines) but we can't pull it out of thin air. A wise man once said "a delayed [work] is eventually good. A bad [work] is bad forever."

Ahahahaha, this is great! I love the Tabuu Cage memeface. Definitely going to use it whenever someone points out the obvious again.......

Back