Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

We don't have a schedule- we have quotas and deadlines.

2 episodes in 30 days.

Deadline for next ep. is March 15th.

This issue... Was amusing, but a bit of a disappointment after last issue. I didn't get some of the jokes and the ones that I did get were only so-so.

It was okay. I agreed heavily with the fiction review, but didn't really enjoy it a ton. I thought the comic review wasn't as good as last issue, but then again, it was much more serious about several things.

Good issue, even though the first issue was better. For some reason I found the picture with the bagels and the pokemon amusing. Can't wait for the next one

Both me and Mason were being a bit more serious about what we were reviewing, so sorry if it fell flat. Not every episode will be the best thing ever, but you can count on us keeping it high-quality and strong, which is more than you can say for most UP fics.

We thought the interview turned out terribly 'til I converted it into third person. Somehow, it all became much better after that.

This one was alright, slightly more business minded, which is fine though.

Agreed that there was slightly less humor, but I think it was still an entertaining read.

(Giving GP a zero? Hilarious.)

So Wednesday is our deadline. But we've been having scheduling conflicts, so we might be a day or two late. Rest assured, the next two episodes will be released by the end of the month (or the start of next month.) Any person who complains about the episode not being out by this deadline will be blacklisted from interviews by me, and the only way to become unblacklisted is by Tabuu.

Freedom of speech? Screw you, America hasn't had freedom of speech in decades.

I would like to say fuck you, but I'm afraid about not getting interviewed. I just won't say anything.

At the most, it'll be delayed by a few days. I apologize for dealing with professional writing outlets instead of devoting 101% of my time to your entertainment. I wish that there was no delay, but I have important things to deal with, as I'm sure Mason does.

So, basically, suck it up.

I think it would have been better for me to say "every time someone rushes us we'll extend the release by one day."

But anyway I doubt I'll be really making a blacklist.

Cap'n Falcon said:
I would like to say fuck you, but I'm afraid about not getting interviewed. I just won't say anything.
I'd like to see you manage to get something of this quality done earlier.

Cap'n Falcon said:
Why couldn't you read it previously?
Does it even matter? Don't ask, because it's probably just going to end up getting out of hand.

Detective Dick Gumshoe said:
Cap'n Falcon said:
Why couldn't you read it previously?
Does it even matter? Don't ask, because it's probably just going to end up getting out of hand.
Okay... I won't.

Back