Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

That wasn't bad at all. Cheers, lads, for cheering up my night and giving me something to do for 10 minutes or so.

Nice job Tabuu (late response)

Just a quick question. Maybe this is too obvious to ask. But in the part you shuffle awkwardly in your chair after I referred to when I was changed to a girl for one week and having "fanboys". Was the joke that you were "one of them" and that is why you were doing that? xD

Don't Fear said:
Nope. Me and Mason will decide who to interview ourselves.

SonicMario will be our first interview.
Crap. I was hoping to appear on it.

Re: Coming Soon: Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

Northern Verve said:
Sounds like an aweome idea Tabuu. Good luck.

Although I almost got that Spelling and Grammer as a jab lol. Even if I know I was never the best with that. People still liked it, despite it though. So that makes me happy.

People like me. :P

But this looks like it will be a great replacement to fix the gaping hole left by SM. I couldn't stop laughing at the pictures, especially the smashy/navi and mc hammer ruai. I don't know what mistakes I made, but I'll try to fix them. But imo the plot of my story is just broken. :-\

Herr Shyguy said:
"Mason jumped into the interview. "SonicMario!" he said, "If you could describe yourself as one type of vegatable... why are all of my potato chips gone!?" He threw the bag that nobody noticed him holding to the floor, and stormed out of the room."

That sounds like one of those interactions between DOB and O'Brien that show up occasionally on Cracked.

Also, Tabby, can I be a guest sometime? We could discuss music n shit.

I previously stated that people couldn't ask, but damn, you're a tempting offer. I'll talk to Mase about it.

I was already tossing around the idea of asking Scarecrow, you know. Him asking me is basically accepting the offer, and Mason agreed, so...

Yeah.

I don't know if you were paying attention, but this is my fucking story, and I can do what I want with it. Mason has just as much control over things as I do, of course.

Admittedly, turning down somebody asking for an interview and jumping at the chance of SvS offering himself up is hypocritical- but I was going to ask him anyways, so it doesn't matter.

I know you can do what you want to do. That's exactly what I said if you would read my post. I understand that you want to put him in and I'm fine with it.

*fine

If you're fine with it, why did you go out of your way to make a post that makes me look like an ass?

Us artists (including but not limited to: spriters, sketchers, painters, other digital artists, colorers, recolorers, writers, programmers, composers, poets, songwriters, etc and you may prefix fan onto any of those) need to take a stand against people demanding to be included in our work.

When someone makes a sign-up sheet it's out of COURTESY. We're under NO obligation to include ANYONE in our work, and when we don't include sign-up sheets, it should always be at our own discretion. There's no such thing as "fair" or "unfair" because we're putting you in our art for FREE.

This goes for ANY work of art EVER.

Look, I'm not complaining about the lack of a sign-up sheet. I wouldn't have done it anyway else.

Mason said:
Us artists (including but not limited to: spriters, sketchers, painters, other digital artists, colorers, recolorers, writers, programmers, composers, poets, songwriters, etc and you may prefix fan onto any of those) need to take a stand against people demanding to be included in our work.

When someone makes a sign-up sheet it's out of COURTESY. We're under NO obligation to include ANYONE in our work, and when we don't include sign-up sheets, it should always be at our own discretion. There's no such thing as "fair" or "unfair" because we're putting you in our art for FREE.

Somebody give this man a medal.

Mason said:

*standing ovation*

Mason said:

I could not have said it any better myself, Mason.

Hate to break it to you guys, but Edo said it a lot better than I did.

Adrian Andrews said:
I must say, it makes me sad how people actually have the nerve to complain about the restrictions an artist sets, when they offer their services completely free of charge.

These guys offer you the opportunity to request art without asking you for anything in return. They waste their time for your entertainment. To accept that they have to set a few rules to make the situation a bit easier for themselves is common courtesy.

Really, imagine you go into a shop that actually gives stuff away for free, and you yell at them about how they would dare to not have some overly specific shit in stock. Just appreciate that such a service exists, but don't demand the intolerable.

Some people...
But IMO, this type of message needs to be repeated over and over if people are going to be that picky.

Critique the art, not the generosity.

I know. I was not complaining about not being in the story. I was just making a statement about Tabuu ws being a bit of a hypocrite and he acknowledged that.

Don't Fear said:
If I already acknowledged it, then why the fuck do you need to remark on it?
Because everyone seems to think that I'm some spoiled user who is annoyed that he can't get into the story!

Back