Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Re: Coming Soon: Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

Oh my god this is the best idea ever invented.
Now I will start writing stories just for them to be featured here.

Also, is there anyway that I can help with this?
 

Tabuuownsall132x2

also I hang out here, I guess
Re: Coming Soon: Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

Nope, this is just a me and Mason thing.

Also, this won't be running on a schedule- we'll just release updates whenever the hell we please.

In addition, when it comes to reviews, we'll have one or two an episode at the most. Depending on my mood, they can either be reviews of something particularly great or particularly shitty.
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Re: Coming Soon: Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

Good. I've been wondering if someone would make something as a new User Soup, and this sounds great.

Unless work on this will cut back on Typical Tragedy releases...
 

Tabuuownsall132x2

also I hang out here, I guess
Re: Coming Soon: Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

Nope.

No schedule for this, so it won't add any stress. I'm working on Typical Tragedy as we speak.
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Re: Coming Soon: Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

Don't Fear said:
Nope.

No schedule for this, so it won't add any stress. I'm working on Typical Tragedy as we speak.
Oh alright cool then.
 

SonicMario

Star Spirit
Re: Coming Soon: Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

Sounds like an aweome idea Tabuu. Good luck.

Although I almost got that Spelling and Grammer as a jab lol. Even if I know I was never the best with that. People still liked it, despite it though. So that makes me happy.
 

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Re: Coming Soon: Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

This is awesome. I can't wait.

[me=Damon Gant]removes the dust from the "Other Fiction" box[/me]
 

Tabuuownsall132x2

also I hang out here, I guess
Re: Coming Soon: Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

Northern Verve said:
Sounds like an aweome idea Tabuu. Good luck.

Although I almost got that Spelling and Grammer as a jab lol. Even if I know I was never the best with that. People still liked it, despite it though. So that makes me happy.
Which reminds me...check your PMs.
 
Re: Coming Soon: Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

You should definitely do the story critic.

SonicMario was great, but you doing it Tabuu would just make it more harsh.
 

Tabuuownsall132x2

also I hang out here, I guess
Re: Coming Soon: Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

Fi said:
You should definitely do the story critic.

SonicMario was great, but you doing it Tabuu would just make it more harsh.
Too bad, buddy.

I'm not "harsh", I just don't sugarcoat. And if any review is going to be associated with me, it's not going to be softened up. Now, Mason has full editing privileges, so if he feels I'm being too mean, he can change it.
 

Tabuuownsall132x2

also I hang out here, I guess
Re: Coming Soon: Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

Nope. Me and Mason will decide who to interview ourselves.

SonicMario will be our first interview.
 

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
Re: Coming Soon: Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

Don't Fear said:
Nope. Me and Mason will decide who to interview ourselves.

SonicMario will be our first interview.
Looking forward to reading that
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Re: Coming Soon: Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

This will be a good thing.
 

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Re: Coming Soon: Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

"whenever the hell we please" doesn't seem to work out for a lot of people

That's why I'm pretty sure SM gave user soup a schedule, and pretty much why Im trying to keep a schedule with my stuff
 

Tabuuownsall132x2

also I hang out here, I guess
Re: Coming Soon: Late Night with Tabuu and Mason

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
"whenever the hell we please" doesn't seem to work out for a lot of people

That's why I'm pretty sure SM gave user soup a schedule, and pretty much why Im trying to keep a schedule with my stuff
There's no schedule here because I'm already swamped with a bunch of other stuff (paid writing jobs, other stories, etc), and I do have that tendency to randomly disappear for weeks/months at a time.

Herr Shyguy said:
This will be a good thing.
This has the ShyGuy stamp of approval?

Holy shit.
 

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff

I had a really hard time keeping a straight face at this point.
 
Top