Backloggeries

This is ivanding our signatures.

I mean that in a good way.

http://backloggery.com/prismpaladin
this sounded wonderfully useless to me so i of course got one.

i'm super adhd about playing through video games so i expect that i'll have 20 unfinished games at once after i start adding things to my backlog.

I added you guys to my multitap. If youre having problems with the signature things, just read through the thread I explain it a good ammount of times in it.

Go to their profile and under their little user box is add to multitap. Click it and their added.

Just got one of these a few days ago. MM64 is gonna make a banner for me pretty soon.

I added a few of you guys to my Multitap. I'm confused though: with Backloggery, are you supposed to just add games you've been playing recently, or all of the games you own? So far I've only been adding games I've been playing recently.

I thought you made an account over a year ago.

Also, you don't have to, but you can add any game you own.

I made an account a while back, never used it, then forgot the username and password to it. I just decided to make a new one recently.

And alright. It seems like everyone is adding the majority of the games they own, so I might just do that.

Okay, also, I found out you can only have 25 people in your Multitap.

Probably to stop it from being cluttered.

I just put games you can actually beat or complete on my Backloggery. Also I'm trying to make my Backloggery fit in my sig. How do I shrink it?

Crackin355 said:
Okay, also, I found out you can only have 25 people in your Multitap.

Probably to stop it from being cluttered.

I'm sure mine won't reach that high, since only a few users here are still active on their Backloggeries, and like I said, I'm only adding the active ones.

Yoshidude99 said:
I just put games you can actually beat or complete on my Backloggery. Also I'm trying to make my Backloggery fit in my sig. How do I shrink it?

Just tinker around with the width and height until it looks good. That's what I had to do with my Fresh Prince sig.

Yoshidude99 said:

There is a Null option for games that don't end.

Back