Backloggeries

since there isn't a dedicated "vidya collection tracker" thread...

I used to have a backloggery, but adding games was a bit of a pain in the arse so I dropped it. If one's more interested in keeping track of their collection rather than keeping track of the backlogging or the social aspect, darkadia dot com is a very nice alternative. Adding games is considerably quicker, there are more categorization option and the games are illustrated.

my (in-progress) library (trigger warning: dudebro)

Hey there is a Thread for Backloggeries? Cool. Ok so if you see my sig, I think it is on there. I really don't know anymore since I disable sigs and avatars.

Toothless said:
Hey there is a Thread for Backloggeries? Cool. Ok so if you see my sig, I think it is on there. I really don't know anymore since I disable sigs and avatars.
You're missing out on why my custom title keeps changing.

Misty said:
Toothless said:
You're missing out on why my custom title keeps changing.
I notice changes when you or someone mentions it in the "I have a a new avatar/etc." Thread.

Toothless said:
yeah it's visible in your signature.

I added you to the first post. I forgot how many people actually made these once I made the topic. I only thought about 5 people would make one.

Cosmo the Spacedog said:
why'd you disable them?
My Internet got worse, so to speed things up, I disabled them.

Mio Akiyama said:
Toothless said:
yeah it's visible in your signature.

I added you to the first post. I forgot how many people actually made these once I made the topic. I only thought about 5 people would make one.
Oh wow, I did not expect that many.

Back