Backloggeries

What's COPPA?

I doubt they scout for personal information. That'd be an invasion of privacy

See, doesn't matter.

Anyway, I'm going to bed now. It's 2am and I'm tired.

I'll list a could of cool features when I get on a CPU.

Okay, another post.

If you don't stealth save it changes from your now playing list to a new game

To change it back just save one of your now playing games again.

Lily said:
Tick some 'now playing' boxes on games you added
I did, but it still doesn't show up.

EDIT: I really like the Fortune Cookie thing. Whenever you feel like playing a random video game just push a button and see what it is!

Just save one of your now playing games and it'll show them. If your adding a new game, click stealth save if you don't want the now playing to change t new game

Ghost Jam showed this to me ages ago, but I only recently started using it. It's kind of cool.

Also, if your sig is stretched (Like Dippy's is right now), try to make sure you always have 3 games on your now playing list (or any ammount, but be ready to take it off and replace it again to fix the size) and then get rid of your sig, save then put outback and save and the size measurements will go on it while saving, then if your adding a new game, click stealth save instead of regular save otherwise it will appear on your sig and make it stretched. If you do click save though, just g to a game in now playing, change something if you need to (or don't change anything) then click save and your sig will revert to Now Playing again.

Just so people don't ask.

Also, if you go to options (You've all figured out the page color changer) you can change how man people show up in your multitap or comments or get rid of stuff too.

Back