Backloggeries

Crocodile Dippy said:
Devil Jin said:
Also, if your sig is stretched (Like Dippy's is right now)
I have no idea what you're talking about~
I don't either Apparently! :O

Once I saw everybody joining Backloggery all of a sudden, I decided to hop on that bandwagon.

I plan on adding every single game I've played that was in my possession at all.

I also made this neat little banner thingy :3

Yeah, I thought that banner was cool :D

I'm playing MK7 with N64Dude if anybody wants to join

Mariomario64 said:
I plan on adding every single game I've played that was in my possession at all.

That, if I can remember what games I've played :P

I had a picture with every Eevee as my picture at the top. I changed it to the Mario Styled Mountain View it is now.

You mean change the colours? You go to options and choose the page colors, banner, etc. one and then change your color and avatar and banner.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Ghost Jam showed this to me ages ago, but I only recently started using it. It's kind of cool.
*snaps fingers*

That's where I'd seen this before!

Devil Jin said:
You mean change the colours? You go to options and choose the page colors, banner, etc. one and then change your color and avatar and banner.
Oh I must be tired or something it sounds pretty obvious.

Rainbow Dash said:
how the fuck does multitap work

You go to their profile and under their name it says add to multitap. Then the bottom right of your page it will have the 3 people that have done something recently.

I think it looks really good. But the Color of the Heading Words with the Heading Backgrounds makes it a bit hard to read. But I can still read it.

Does anybody want to play MK7?

Did you save the picture or just copied the link in the options page? because if you go to options page, at the bottom it has one. If you copy the link and put it there in place of your current one, it will adjust size for 3 games to fit. And if your Stealth Saving, that'd be why.

So uh, Short thing:
-Options
-Scroll Down
-Copy Link (Not Picture, The Forum Code)
-Replace Current one with This code
-Should be fine

If you copied and saved the picture instead of the link, thatd be why. Or if you stealth save, thatd be why. But I usually stealth save when adding games but not when saving now playing games, because then its always on my now playing list.

Devil Jin said:
Did you save the picture or just copied the link in the options page? because if you go to options page, at the bottom it has one. If you copy the link and put it there in place of your current one, it will adjust size for 3 games to fit. And if your Stealth Saving, that'd be why.

So uh, Short thing:
-Options
-Scroll Down
-Copy Link (Not Picture, The Forum Code)
-Replace Current one with This code
-Should be fine

If you copied and saved the picture instead of the link, thatd be why. Or if you stealth save, thatd be why. But I usually stealth save when adding games but not when saving now playing games, because then its always on my now playing list.
Oh ok.

I just got an account. It's great! It lets me keep track of my games, and it lets you listen to my crazy rants.

Everyone using Backloggery, there are 5 rankings on game completion:

1. Unplayed
2. Unfinished
3. Beaten - Usually when you see the credits.
4. Complete - 100% - Collect and do everything
5. Master Run - Make the game harder than it needs to be by adding a limitation or extra challenge (ex. finish every level in New Super Mario Bros. as Mini Mario)

it can't have anything to do with the fact that you're not that active and that you never mentioned that you have one.

Back