Backloggeries

Well, that's not what it means. I put the last mission I beat in my signature, not that I beat the final mission.

Ok, I finally stopped being lazy and made one of these!

http://backloggery.com/lew_zealand

Now I have to stop being lazy and do something with it.

Hiyoko Saionji said:
Ok, I finally stopped being lazy and made one of these!

http://backloggery.com/lew_zealand

Now I have to stop being lazy and do something with it.

Well, add a few games that you've been playing recently, then just build up from there. That's what I did.

I'll add you to my multitap once you do some games.

MCS said:
Well, that's not what it means. I put the last mission I beat in my signature, not that I beat the final mission.
Oh okay

EDIT: It says today is my backlogiversary... I guess I've been there for a year!

Crackin355 said:
Fixed it.

My third year on there will be coming up in a month or so.

Wow, you had a Backloggery before the forum fad? Neato.

How long's Backloggery been around, anyway?

I started the backloggery fad. I had one for a year and then thought people might like it so I made this topic.

Neat! I didn't know you started it.

Nonetheless, this backlog system is really motivating and helpful. I stumbled upon one of my games that I completely forgot about, Evil Dead: Regeneration, a really neat zombie beat-em-up from 2005.

Sombrero Guy said:
EDIT: It says today is my backlogiversary... I guess I've been there for a year!

It's mine as well.

I'm trying to add most of my games to it right now. Yesterday I added a lot of my N64 and GCN games, might add some PS2 games tonight.

That's cool. I've been gradually adding games here and there, but I'm not going to add every single game at the moment, because my unfinished percentage is already high enough :P Once I get that percentage down a little I'll probably add more of my games.

Sombrero Guy said:
I say that my GC games are Wii games but change the "Original System" thing to GameCube

Technically they're still GameCube games, I don't call my wii games wii u games because I play them using it.

But you do it however you want.

Out of curiosity, what would I put a Kindle app under? There's no option for Kindle when adding a game, so I would add it under Android, right? I think it runs on the Android engine, though I may be wrong...

Also, I added a neat banner to my profile and arranged my systems for the first time.

MCS said:
Out of curiosity, what would I put a Kindle app under? There's no option for Kindle when adding a game, so I would add it under Android, right? I think it runs on the Android engine, though I may be wrong...

Also, I added a neat banner to my profile and arranged my systems for the first time.
Well I added mine under E-Reader

Yeah but E-Readers are mainly for reading books which is what a Kindle Fire is.

Also how did you change your colour? I go on the settings page but I still don't understand how to do it.

Yoshidude, before assuming an e-Reader is "mainly used to read books", make sure you know what it is first.

Yoshidude99 said:
Also how did you change your colour? I go on the settings page but I still don't understand how to do it.

Go to My Backloggery > Options > Page Theme. By each box (Page BG, Header BG, Header Text, Content BG, and Content Text) there's an icon of a pencil and paper. Click that, and you'll be taken to a color palette where you can change your color.

MCS said:
Yoshidude, before assuming an e-Reader is "mainly used to read books", make sure you know what it is first.

Yoshidude99 said:

Go to My Backloggery > Options > Page Theme. By each box (Page BG, Header BG, Header Text, Content BG, and Content Text) there's an icon of a pencil and paper. Click that, and you'll be taken to a color palette where you can change your color.
Its what the internet says when you type in E-Reader.

Back