a rant about the Fire type starters

Dr. Javelin said:
Ultraluigi said:
I really hope that the next starter is Fire/Flying. I've always wanted that type combo.
The words Charizard and Moltres come to mind.

Honestly, kids these days don't even know what Charizard is. It's sad.
I know. What people call the modern generation, I refer to as the Apocalypse.

Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Ultraluigi said:
I really hope that the next starter is Fire/Flying. I've always wanted that type combo.

I know. What people call the modern generation, I refer to as the Apocalypse.
Watch out for 2012! The World is Ending! Apocalypse!

It seems Shooters have died down a bit though, since I don't really hear about them as much. That'll leave room for some original ideas.

Dr. Javelin said:
Ultraluigi said:

I do! I Do! I was just using him LeafGreen before (Victory Road)

Devil Jin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Ultraluigi said:

I trained mine and he was the only pokémon I used in the entire game... the rest were underleveled tho (in firered)

anywho I think the next starters should be like this.

Fire/Water, Grass/Fire and Water/Grass

Devil Jin said:
Ultraluigi said:
Charizard was my first thought.
I know what Charizard is. Doesn't everybody? I meant another Fire/Flying starter.

Rainbow Dash said:
Devil Jin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Ultraluigi said:

I trained mine and he was the only pokémon I used in the entire game... the rest were underleveled tho (in firered)

But that just completely kills the aspect of choosing a specific one. Besides, they won't even have any super effective or low effective moves against each other at all, it completely destroys the aspect of wanting to choose between one at all. I like the typings, but not for a starter.

Rainbow Dash said:
Devil Jin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Ultraluigi said:

I was considering that for my Fire Monotype run of FireRed but decided to get a Arcanine and Flareon to back him up. needless to say, it was a good choice. Although, I felt cheap throughout the first part of the game, being like, higher than Lv40 before getting my 4th Badge. And the Water Gym was a joke, even for it as a Charmeleon.

I call him Dog that hasn't drank water in years and is burning up because of sun rays and should have water put on it to put it out of it's torture.

:3

Devil Jin said:
I call him Dog that hasn't drank water in years and is burning up because of sun rays and should have water put on it to put it out of it's torture.

Dammit, I should have thought of that.

Evil Magikrazy said:
Devil Jin said:

Dammit, I should have thought of that.
DTHDWIYAIBUBOSRASHWPOITPIOOIT For short.

bump but let's wonder.

I know this gen's fire type starter has psychic... but when will we get a fire/water or a fire/ice starter?

Sylveon said:
bump but let's wonder.

I know this gen's fire type starter has psychic... but when will we get a fire/water or a fire/ice starter?

Fire and ice type is a s----ty type which is maybe why we don't have that type yet.

Can we get a four-legged fully evolved fire starter soon?

Baby Luigi said:
Sylveon said:
bump but let's wonder.

Fire and ice type is a s----ty type which is maybe why we don't have that type yet.

idk we have grass/ice which is very lacking in areas.

Ugh, I hate it when a bumped topic is one where I can see my old posts.

I kind of want a pure fire-type starter again. Secondary types are cool, but a Fire starter without one again would be interesting. Typhlosion was the only pure fire-type starter.

Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
But seriously, how about a lion starter that's a fire type and has a burning mane and having the double type of being steel because of having indestructible claws and such? It'd be epic and unexpected at the same time!
Also this person was almost close.

almost.

Sylveon said:
bump but let's wonder.

Fire/Water: Not going to happen because when you choose a starter you either get a grass, a fir or a water, mixing these type is not the purpose.
Fire/Ice: Okay but you have one of the worst types in the game then.

Toothless said:
Contradictory typed Pokémon freak me out. Like how does Abomasnow not kill themselves?
rumor has it that we've got a supposed water-fire mythical pokémon
also inkay

Misty said:
Toothless said:
Contradictory typed Pokémon freak me out. Like how does Abomasnow not kill themselves?
rumor has it that we've got a supposed water-fire mythical pokémon
also inkay
Yea, the water/fire Pokémon (Volcanion) got leaked in the same hack as Diancie, but it isn't official yet.

Wait... do we have a flying/bug yet? I can't remember. That would be horrible.

We already have Flying/Fighting... Hawlucha.

Back