Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Kleptoad said:
my least favorite is probably is that nerdy duck whose name i don't know

Quilson? If so, I had him too, didn't like him for a while since he killed many awesome fruit trees, now I've learned to put up with him.

Glaceon said:
Kleptoad said:
my least favorite is probably is that nerdy duck whose name i don't know

Quilson? If so, I had him too, didn't like him for a while since he killed many awesome fruit trees, now I've learned to put up with him.
GOD DAMN IT QUILSON GET THE HELL OUT OF MY TOWN

Ahahahaha that's hilarious (hopefully no one moves out in a week so I don't get Quilson).

Shadow rocks! said:
Who is your favorite and least favorite animal villager?
It's a tie between Kabuki and Mira for my favourite villager.

Least favourite would be Benjamin, though I really have no problems with him.

Shadow rocks! said:
Who is your favorite and least favorite animal villager?
Favourite: Hard to decide, either Apollo, Drake, Goose or Dotty.
Least favourite: Margie

Favorites: Dotty, Kabuki, and Daisy
Least Favorites: Blaire and Chow

For favourties, Savannah and Fauna are all I remember. Hopefully they're still around. I really need to play this game again, it's been like two months now. Maybe three.

I didn't really like Quilson, and I think that's all I remember. There were more, but I think I didn't talk with them enough to remember their names. Again, I need to play this game more.

Well, he's better than an in-game Justin Beiber, right?

I honestly don't care for him too much, because I'm not big on getting the radio music, and it's annoying to sit through credits and listen to a bunch of "wa wa wa"s for 5 minutes without being able to skip.

But I don't really hate him either.

My favorite villager is Cube, my least favorite so far is Elise. My god she's ----ing ugly AND she's snooty. Luckily she moved out

Btw, it's over like 3 months since I last played the game and I have no intention of playing it even further.

Baby Luigi said:
My favorite villager is Cube, my least favorite so far is Elise. My god she's ----ing ugly AND she's snooty. Luckily she moved out

Btw, it's over like 3 months since I last played the game and I have no intention of playing it even further.
Show me a pic of her. This is gonna be funny.

Are you feeling sadistic or something?

Elise_NL.png

Favorite: Either Goose or Rooney
Least Favorite: Greta (I guess...)

Played for the first time in over a month and all my neighbors are still there (including fucking Quilson) so I guess i'm happy

Yoshi K said:
Favorite: Either Goose or Rooney
Least Favorite: Greta (I guess...)
I sort of like Greta.

I haven't said anything. But I got this game shortly before Valentines Day. I have the Sewing Machine and am going to get the Dream Suite done tomorrow.

For now I'll share two things I made with the custom designs.

tumblr_n1iue8nJxx1rmabzfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n1iue8nJxx1rmabzfo2_400.jpg

Alright, I have my dream address set and I might as well also post my 3DS Friend code. If you’d like me to add you, reply with your 3DS Friend Code or at least your Dream Address as well.

My current Dream Address as of Feburary 25th, 2014: 5500-3667-0784

My 3DS Friend Code: 5241-1911-2717

So I picked this up again and I'm once again utterly addicted to it.

Apparently I've got none of my original six villagers left, but I'm happy with my current residents (Kabuki <3).

I still can't believe how much I haven't done. None of my villagers have requested a police station yet, I've only just started working at the Cafe, and I still have T.I.Y.. ugh I can't stand Gracie though, she showed up the other day and I thought that was the last time I needed to pass her fashion check, turns out I've only passed her checks 3 times ffs.

Back