Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Well, Gabi is moving soon. This is probably what I get for time travelling. But hey I got her picture for April Fool's.

I'm doing fairly well for a beginner. Now if only I could build a hammock and Police Station.

By the way, anybody got any oranges? It's the only fruit I don't have.

I am spending my Easter here.

It hates me, I swear!

1: Zipper T. Bunny annoys me to death

2: In the trees looking for eggs I've only found like 20 vehicles

3: I cannot get air eggs because I don't have one, and Tommy isn't selling them today.

4: I've found one stone egg, and Five earth eggs.

Casey Jones said:
Well, Gabi is moving soon. This is probably what I get for time travelling. But hey I got her picture for April Fool's.

I'm doing fairly well for a beginner. Now if only I could build a hammock and Police Station.

By the way, anybody got any oranges? It's the only fruit I don't have.
Yeah, I got oranges.

If anyone feels bored enough to visit my crappy town, my dream address is 7600-3808-9100.

oh snap edo did you make those pathway tiles in that screenshot

thats some fancy pancy

They do look pretty great.

I haven't played this in almost a year or something close to that. Oops. I remember spending a lot of time trying to get these super detailed pathways, I had to create two other villagers just so I could fit in all the tiles (middle, 4 sides, 4 outer corners, 4 inner corners). I didn't have the qr thing yet so I tried attempting to recreate some ones I saw online but I don't think I was able to get them 100% accurate.

So what are the repercussions of not playing for a year, I'm not sure if I want to start playing this again.

Mio Akiyama said:

I haven't played this in almost a year or something close to that. Oops. I remember spending a lot of time trying to get these super detailed pathways, I had to create two other villagers just so I could fit in all the tiles (middle, 4 sides, 4 outer corners, 4 inner corners). I didn't have the qr thing yet so I tried attempting to recreate some ones I saw online but I don't think I was able to get them 100% accurate.

So what are the repercussions of not playing for a year, I'm not sure if I want to start playing this again.

Your hair will be messy. Probably lots of your villagers left and if you didn't choose beautiful town ordinance, no flowers left.

Tsumugi Kotobuki said:

thats some fancy pancy

Yes.

If you like them, I make all of my tile designs available for taking to everyone who visits my town.

Cirdec said:
Mio Akiyama said:

Your hair will be messy. Probably lots of your villagers left and if you didn't choose beautiful town ordinance, no flowers left.

I'm fairly sure that if a villager moved out during his absence, it wouldn't be more than one.

Also you'll have a shit ton of weeds, or flowers if you have the beautiful ordinance.

Seadramon said:
Tsumugi Kotobuki said:

thats some fancy pancy

Yes.

If you like them, I make all of my tile designs available for taking to everyone who visits my town.

Nah that's okay, I kinda like making my own patterns.

I didn't have the beautiful ordinance iirc.

fuck.

I might try get back into it soon anyway. It might be nice to have a bunch of new villagers.

The axes are the most related thing to the shovels, and the Silver Axe has a greater chance of stump patterns, but still breaks while the Golden Axe has less of a chance and doesn't break.

So while I don't have the Golden Shovel, it probably doesn't give ores at all considering how uncommon they are with even the Silver Shovel, yet with the Silver Axe, patterns come up very often.

The only perks to the golden shovel is the ability to plant money trees and an increase in fertilizer effectiveness, so if you're more interested in ores you'll wanna stick with the silver shovel.

Icemario said:
The axes are the most related thing to the shovels, and the Silver Axe has a greater chance of stump patterns, but still breaks while the Golden Axe has less of a chance and doesn't break.

So while I don't have the Golden Shovel, it probably doesn't give ores at all considering how uncommon they are with even the Silver Shovel, yet with the Silver Axe, patterns come up very often.

Actually, silver axes have a guaranteed chance of giving a stump pattern.

Tsumugi Kotobuki said:
The only perks to the golden shovel is the ability to plant money trees and an increase in fertilizer effectiveness, so if you're more interested in ores you'll wanna stick with the silver shovel.

Icemario said:

Actually, silver axes have a guaranteed chance of giving a stump pattern.

Yeah, when I said "a greater chance" and "very often", I meant in comparison, not in the sense it wasn't guaranteed.

Though really, if you want all the perks and are bothered, you could just use both upgraded shovels. I probably would.

Icemario said:
So while I don't have the Golden Shovel, it probably doesn't give ores at all considering how uncommon they are with even the Silver Shovel.
Don't you get one ore a day?

Back