Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Rin, if you need help, just call me and I can help you to clean your town.

If you're planning on not playing this for a while, it always help to leave the Keep Town Beautiful ordinance up.

After seeing Chuggaaconroy's Let's Play long enough, I've been slowly more tempted to get this game sometime soon. Anything I should know as someone who's barely played any past Animal Crossing games? (I may have rented the Gamecube Animal Crossing at one point but I was just a kid at the time and didn't entirely understand everything)

I think I got the basics by watching Chuggaa's let's play though.

i just started playing this again after 3 months
only had one villager move out, who was rooney, so that wasn't as bad as i was expecting it to be
also i found a four leaf clover, and i'm wondering what i'm supposed to do with it?

It'll negate bad luck (excessive tripping) if you keep it on you when you have any.

I think it also gets you a whole bunch of HHA points if you display it.

If anyone's island has the cabana wallpaper, can I either go there and get it myself or buy if from you (if the latter, I am willing to pay anywhere between 40,000 and 100,000 Bells, since I can't pay in island medals), please?

Go to the Island past 7 and catch Palm Tree beetles

I think they usually start coming out around 6-ish.

Rubies can be used to customize certain furniture pieces, like the Lovely or Modern set.

Glaceon said:
It'll negate bad luck (excessive tripping) if you keep it on you when you have any.
Other than tripping, does bad luck do anything?

I recommend going after 8PM. Additionally, cut down everything but the palm trees if you want quicker results.

Duskull said:
Glaceon said:
Other than tripping, does bad luck do anything?

I think it worsens the money rock payout, makes bees faster (could've sworn I experienced this once) and makes you get less Bells from trees.

you dogs ready for toy day

make sure you've got your santa suit handy, and keep talking to your villagers for an idea of what they want.

so i've been playing this but i don't feel as hooked as i was playing the first animal crossing

maybe it's just me

it's weird

Did you just get the game? It's kind of a slow start if you're not time-traveling.

Maylene said:
Did you just get the game? It's kind of a slow start if you're not time-traveling.

ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT, CRASH. NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE THE DISGRACE YOU ARE TO THE ANIMAL CROSSING COMMUNITY.

Man, finally there's some good shit worth diving for that doesn't sell for 100 bells. Maybe the crabs have been around for longer but who cares I started playing again yesterday after 2 months of hiatus.

RIP Lolly :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Maylene said:
you dogs ready for toy day

make sure you've got your santa suit handy, and keep talking to your villagers for an idea of what they want.

i've got a santa suit and beard, and i've been taking screenshots of the villagers when they tell me what they want so i don't forget

shame it doesn't matter since i'm too busy to play today :(

I probably won't end up doing it considering I haven't made any preparations, I may time travel to do it though

Back