Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Is the Metroid something everybody gets, or is it a unique gift?

Yeah. I got it confused with the Rainbow Screen (that's what I meant to ask about). Think it's a SpotPass thing, but I got it from Isabelle, iirc.

my fc is 4570-6717-0160 if anyone wants to add me

2277 7180 4945
I have apples, am growing cherries, and will begin growing pears probably tomorrow. So far I don't know anybody with oranges.
EDIT: Nevermind, just got oranges. 8) Will plant these along with the pears tomorrow once I'm sure my new apple and cherry trees do well.

i have my gate open right now but its mostly just so uniju can give me an orange

Mario4Ever said:
Yeah. I got it confused with the Rainbow Screen (that's what I meant to ask about). Think it's a SpotPass thing, but I got it from Isabelle, iirc.
Yeah, I got that too, but ended up just selling it to Re-tail.

Alright, I'll add you guys (already have M4E) sometime today.

My code is:

5370-0399-6430

damnit i still have to wait 4 days

either way my friend code's 3007-8119-1094 when i do have it

Shinon said:
my fc is 4570-6717-0160 if anyone wants to add me

added. already have the rest of you.

OK, seriously, I don't know what else to do to get my approval rating up. I'm at 89, and I talk to the villagers like Isabelle says and it doesn't do anything.

EDIT: Finally got 100 after doing a favor for someone. Also added you guys to my friends list.

Got the game.

Everyone who has it so far (M4E, Crash, NSM, Turb, and Uniju) are already on my friends list, so that saves some hassle.

My fruit are apples and my townsfolk are Lolly, Boomer, Pierce, Felicity, and Yuka.

Too bad you can only have three people over at a time, otherwise we could all get together.

My villagers are Kevin, Hopper, Peanut, Derwin, and Robin, btw.

And some new villager "Mira" is moving in, and took all my yardspace up........ I was going to plant a bunch of trees there too.

i added nsm and mcd

i might open my town later on tonight or something

So, what does everyone think of the game so far? I'm not getting it because I know it'll be too addictive, especially with final exams coming up soon.

Club LOL isn't in the list of my town's Public Works project recommendations. My citizens are too stupid to know what they want.

Mario4Ever said:
Club LOL isn't in the list of my town's Public Works project recommendations. My citizens are too stupid to know what they want.
I'm more looking forward to the Cafe, myself.

I just built a campsite and payed it all off right away. I'll probably build a bridge next, or something.

Seems that this game doesn't want the real game to start until you've played for a few days. I keep getting mad at all the "We'll start tomorrow!" lines

I bought this the day it was released. I played until the second day before I realized how much I hated my town layout so I restarted my file.

my town is open again

I've got a mango tree growing right now, so when it's done, I'll be generous and share the fruit so you guys can grow your own mangoes as well. :diddy:

How long does it take fruit to regrow on trees anyways? One day?

Booker said:
I've got a mango tree growing right now, so when it's done, I'll be generous and share the fruit so you guys can grow your own mangoes as well. :diddy:

How long does it take fruit to regrow on trees anyways? One day?
Longer than one day. I picked all my oranges the first day and they didn't grow back yet.

Anyway, I think I'm going to go to the island at 7:00 Central to catch some beetles and sharks. Anyone want to join me?

EDIT: Yeah, I think I'll open the gate around 6:40 Central or so, and keep it open until 7:05 or so, and then I'll close it and leave to the island. Feel free to join me.

how are people getting the island early since i cant go there until tomorrow

Shinon said:
how are people getting the island early since i cant go there until tomorrow
yeah, turns out that was the case for me too.

Why would stupid Tortimer tell me about the island and coming to the dock if I couldn't even do it yet?!?

Back