Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Apparently, to get all the Nook House Upgrades, you need to shell out 7,000,000+ bells.

Yeah, guess my house is never going to be fully upgraded. :-\

Challenge accepted. I just hope New Leaf'll keep me playing that long.

Booker said:
Apparently, to get all the Nook House Upgrades, you need to shell out 7,000,000+ bells.

Yeah, guess my house is never going to be fully upgraded. :-\
That's nothing. I can make that in a day.
Probably.

will anyone have the club by tomorrow

I forgot to enact an ordinance, so I decided to enact the Bell Boom one.

Come visit my town and sell your garbage here for more money.

Yeah, I enacted the Beautiful one, just so my town would look LEAST terrible if I left the game for some reason.

Shinon said:
will anyone have the club by tomorrow
How are you guys getting the club already?

They were just building the Gardening Center last night, so I presume that they have it up today.

once my birthday comes my mum says she will get me any game i plan to get this one first!!

My sister and I were up until all night doing something I call "Midnight Beetle Hunting" on the island. It was SO fun.

Seriously guys, if you don't have anyone local to play with, that must suck really bad. It just improves the game 150%.

We caught beetles, swam in the ocean and dove for fish, bought some stuff with our medals, and played this awesome labyrinth tour game.

Sadly, when we got back we couldn't sell our stuff since it was 11:05 and Re-tail closed 5 minutes before that.

So, at first I didn't realize and just started putting the best stuff in my pockets. But then I figured out (stupid me) that I could just put all my stuff in my closet and sell it tomorrow. My sister put all of her stuff in locker in the train station.

All in all it was a really fun night. :D

I never planned on getting this but the good response makes me want it. I don't have enough for it at the moment though.

Someone help me, my villagers are requesting pointless shit for me to build.

One of them wants a lighthouse and just today, one of them said that the town needs a Yield sign. Why does this game hate me?

Booker said:
Someone help me, my villagers are requesting pointless shit for me to build.

One of them wants a lighthouse and just today, one of them said that the town needs a Yield sign. Why does this game hate me?
lol, yeah.... I want them to ask for the Police Station already!

But apparently you have to donate stuff to the museum to get the Cafe, which sucks......

I got this today
Really addictive!
How to I get the qr code clothes designs I have been seeing on tumblr?

you have to talk to sable for like 16 days in a row or so

could be less but this is my 9th day and i dont have it yet

From the time I've played AC:NL so far, I've had a great time.

I also abuse TT rather a lot so tons of departments are unlocked already... Heh heh. It's my sister's game so I'm not the mayor unfortunately. :/

I must say I love the details they put into the clothes this installment.

On my third day of owning the game I have expanded my house and paid for a campsite, yay!

I haven't told my brother I have the game yet :x. I won't let him have a user as I will tell him about how he won't be the mayor and he will only screw up stuff like change the flag to a trollface or something.

do you think i could borrow one? i can give you a cherry in exchange if you like.

also my friend code is 1762 - 3773 - 2797 if anyone wants to add me

Back