Animal Crossing: New Leaf

*deletes you from friends list*

Why do we have to choose between Copper and Booker as police officers? They have a falling out or something? ;)

Booker's a control freak.

Wish I knew, kind of disappointed that I can't get both of 'em, honestly.

Mario4Ever said:
*deletes you from friends list*

Why do we have to choose between Copper and Booker as police officers? They have a falling out or something? ;)
Yeah, I don't like that.

And is there really a point in getting the Reset Center?

Apparently, Resetti is completely optional in New Leaf, not having it installed means you won't be bugged by him, but to get Don and Resetti's picture, you'll need to have it installed.

That's about the only use for it, I think.

Copper said:
Apparently, Resetti is completely optional in New Leaf, not having it installed means you won't be bugged by him, but to get Don and Resetti's picture, you'll need to have it installed.

That's about the only use for it, I think.
It seems quite expensive for just that......

And I always run out of money in Animal Crossing. I don't see how people have like 200,000 bells on them, since the most I have seemed to have is like 35,000.

Turnips always helped in the past games, but I believe bells will be easier to earn in NL.

New Super Mario said:
And I always run out of money in Animal Crossing. I don't see how people have like 200,000 bells on them, since the most I have seemed to have is like 35,000.

They probably use the time travel trick or some other cheat or they put some of their money into their bank account rather than use all of it to pay off their mortgage/spend it on various items.

Also, with you/me/us as the mayor, Tortimer's retired.

TortimerNL.jpg

Copper said:
Turnips always helped in the past games, but I believe bells will be easier to earn in NL.

They don't always work though. They go rotten after one week and Tom Nook might not offer to buy them at a high price. Well, whenever I tried selling white turnips. Red turnips are rather effective. Just have to water them everyday for a week and be careful not to overwater them.

Well, yeah, I believe the island's called Tortimer Island. Also, I've never had a problem with Bells unless it's right after a mortgage payment.

Staraptor said:
They don't always work though. They go rotten after one week and Tom Nook might not offer to buy them at a high price. Well, whenever I tried selling white turnips. Red turnips are rather effective. Just have to water them everyday for a week and be careful not to overwater them.

It'd probably be too easy if they never rotted, but typically if you're smart about it, you can usually get some kind of profit from it. (large or otherwise)

I'll be out of town, so I gotta wait until late Sunday-ish to get it.

It's truly tragic :'(

http://app.nicofinder.net/tobimy/2/

put a picture in, bam, design you can use in-game

posting here for the sake of allowing you to use your avatar in this game

...except for .gifs

example:

nMiRIQX.png

Love this game. Should have known Nook would have found some way to take money from me.

Got mine!

Pretty good. When will Isabelle stop giving me advice and let me do mayor stuff though!

And I got some pretty dumb villagers too pass off you you guys. And then Peanut. <3

Anyone want to play in my town?

Maybe later in the week. I kind of want to stop living in a tent and get to work on Public Works Projects before I venture out to other towns (well, that and get the watering can and net so I can do things other than dig holes and catch fish).

Mario4Ever said:
Maybe later in the week. I kind of want to stop living in a tent and get to work on Public Works Projects before I venture out to other towns (well, that and get the watering can and net so I can do things other than dig holes and catch fish).
I suppose.

Isabelle already gave me a watering can and some pears to plant after doing all the recommended things.

And now she's all like "WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW"

hahaha I think it's funny how they're so excited about having you as mayor but they want you to wait to do everything.

Mario4Ever said:
hahaha I think it's funny how they're so excited about having you as mayor but they want you to wait to do everything.
Yeah, I know.

I think you can't even start anything like that until Day 3.......

But at least I'm making lots of bells. Got like 30,000.

EDIT:

Oh, and my native fruit is oranges by the way. What's yours?

i have cherries and i got some apples from uniju and isabelle

Hammerhead sharks go for 8,000 bells. Pretty cool. Also got some knifejaw fish that went for 5,000. Doubled my money, and now I got 60,000.

Can't wait for the island so I can go shark fishing.

we should set up a fruit trade or something since one of my villagers asked me for an orange a while ago

Shinon said:
we should set up a fruit trade or something since one of my villagers asked me for an orange a while ago
Yeah, that sounds good. I'll need your friend code, though.

I also am growing a couple of pear threes that Isabelle gave me.

Back