Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Tortimer didn't even appear on the dock and I've already paid off my second debt. What bullocks is this? And does the Public Works approval really take a few days? If it does, I'm just going to say "fuck it" and time travel because I'm not waiting for that garbage.

Booker said:
Tortimer didn't even appear on the dock and I've already paid off my second debt. What bullocks is this? And does the Public Works approval really take a few days? If it does, I'm just going to say "fuck it" and time travel because I'm not waiting for that garbage.
Yeah, why are they making us wait for everything when they promise things like that.

And why can't your Public Works Projects begin right after you pay off all the donations!

Booker said:

I got my permit a day after I was told it would take a day. Now I'm waiting for a fucking bench to get built when I paid for it in full a few hours ago. Should have called this Animal Crossing: Waiting

I'm getting access to the island tomorrow, so that'll break up the monotony.

Mario4Ever said:
Club LOL isn't in the list of my town's Public Works project recommendations. My citizens are too stupid to know what they want.

I don't think it's a public works, Shrunk just stopped by my house not too long ago asking for signatures from my villagers, so hopefully I should have it up soon.

Copper said:
Mario4Ever said:
Club LOL isn't in the list of my town's Public Works project recommendations. My citizens are too stupid to know what they want.

I don't think it's a public works, Shrunk just stopped by my house not too long ago asking for signatures from my villagers, so hopefully I should have it up soon.
Yeah, but get this.

According to GameXplain anyway, after you get the signatures, you STILL have to wait for it to be open. Like 6 days or something. Not sure if that's true, but that's what he's been saying.

Thank god I got my permit and Tortimer finally visited me so I can go to the island tomorrow.

Will the villagers actually donate to the project, and if so, how much on average? First thing I'm building is a bridge, and I've already donated 28,000 of the 128,000 needed. I have enough to pay the for whole thing, but I want to expand my house.

I recall seeing about 387 bells donated after a day, you'll probably need to do almost all of the donations yourself.

Yeah, if you want it done quickly, your best bet is to do it yourself.

Yeah, I'm building a bridge which is really expensive.

Funny story too. This morning at like 7:00, Isabelle asked me to have a ceremony for the building the campsite.

But it was funny because only I and Isabelle were there since every villager was sleeping. :P

It's just funny when she asked me like "What do you have to say mayor" and "OK, everyone" and "Alright, I already told everyone you'd be there"

Yeah, I didn't even wait to see if villagers would donate. Paid it all off right there and got a bridge the next day. Just fish that shit off tomorrow, bro. And speaking of fishing, it is so much nicer to fish in my town with a direct route from the beach to the shop now, instead of having to go all the way around town to the other side of the river where the old bridge is. I made about 300,000 bells today(enough to pay off the upgrade that's being built tomorrow!) as opposed to the 100,000 I'd been averaging before.

Hopefully I'll be able to keep up my early-game one-house-upgrade-per-day spurt atleast until paying off the next one(which I assume based on previous upgrade prices will be around 400,000).

Yeah, I just went fishing and paid the whole thing off in about an hour. Have like 250,000 bells in the bank for reserves, even though I'm probably never going to touch them again. Going to island tomorrow as well, I'll see if it was worth the wait.

Got this game and will be playing it on Friday, does it require online for unlock anything at beginning of the game?, I will get wifi in vacation on sat or sun

Wow, so I plant a peach tree yesterday and the next morning some asshole has moved in the exact spot I planted it of all places.

God, I wish this game still had the signposts so you can know where not to plant your fruit.

Eugene.png

^confirmed douche

Booker said:
Wow, so I plant a peach tree yesterday and the next morning some asshole has moved in the exact spot I planted it of all places.

God, I wish this game still had the signposts so you can know where not to plant your fruit.
That happened to me! Some stupid bunny "Mira" move right where I was going to plant a bunch of perfect orange trees.

And eh, I hated the signposts.

When I get an ax, I'll just demolish a bunch of my trees since I'm already running out of room to plant.

Bahahahaha Gamefreak he even looks like a massive douche. Look at those sunglasses!

This guy:

Hopper.gif

asked me if he should call me by a different name, and insisted on "shorty". Him and Mira just have to go.......

And someone can take Derwin too, while you're at it.

Booker said:

Eugene.png

^confirmed douche

You can leave your 3DS and stand on area you want to grow overnight

It's funny because you'd have to recharge your 3DS atleast twice.

Uniju said:
It's funny because you'd have to recharge your 3DS atleast twice.

plug that shit in

it's a free country with free electricity

Back