Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Re: Animal Crossing 3DS

Chilly said:
So yeah, this is one of my most anticipated games of 2013.

For me it's my most anticipated game of 2013.

The Ghost of Christmas Crash said:
Chilly said:

Same here. I'm really excited

There's really too much news about this, I couldn't begin to list them all, but off the top of my head I could say that:

*There are new fruits
*The island returns, along with Tortimer, you'll be able to play minigames on that island with your friends, or solo(?)
*Christmas is celebrated differently this time around, Jingle will hand you a bag of items, which you'll have to hand out to all your villagers. (throughout the month of December they'll drop hints as to what they want so you won't have to deal with randomly handing out presents and hoping it's the right one.)

There's definitely more, but I can't think of it atm.

Yeah,

I really like the new fruits. And the island seems pretty cool as well.

Chilly said:
There's a couple of new special characters as well. If I'm not mistaken, all the special characters from the previous three games also return as well.

*The new fruit are durians, lemons, and mangoes and the previous 6 fruits also return (I'm counting coconuts).

New Characters:
*Geko
*Kaizo
*Kent
*Kuko
*Kuku
*Lazy
*Lisa
*Yummei

Tapirs are awesome. Surprised they included one.

Rin Kagamine said:
Chilly said:

At least I know you guys will play the game with me! :D

I think I'll get it release day, if I still have enough money after buying Fire Emblem: Awakening.

And for most anticipated, I'm also quite excited for Luigi's Mansion. Hopefully they don't release around the same time, because I still need money for Pikmin 3 down the road.

The only reason I was reminded this existed was because Totaka's Song was already found in this game. At 3:28.

Epic Nitwit said:
New Super Mario said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Chilly said:

At least I know you guys will play the game with me! :D

Wait, this game has multiplayer? What kind?
Not really like games an such (except the island you can do a couple), but just having friends visit your villages and stuff.

I was planning on having a "party" in my town a week after the release maybe, so that should be fun if we can get a lot of people.

Anybody seen WiiFolderJosh's videos about the game (The Bit Block)? They're on youtube, and their pretty interesting. Recommend you check them out.

Has The Game Been Released Yet?

Ghirahim said:
Anybody seen WiiFolderJosh's videos about the game (The Bit Block)? They're on youtube, and their pretty interesting. Recommend you check them out.

Yep, there's also a channel on Youtube by the name "Linandko" who translate it.

Nintendo64Dude said:
Has The Game Been Released Yet?

It's out in Japan, there's a release date for South Korea, Europe is scheduled for Q2, and NA is still left hangin'.

Honestly, hoping for a summer release. I'd have a lot more time to play it than without school and stuff. Plus, I might have the money I need for it by then.

Plus Summer always has the best bugs and fish for money-making. (Although I think making money in this game is a lot easier, so.)

Iron Will said:
Plus Summer always has the best bugs and fish for money-making. (Although I think making money in this game is a lot easier, so.)
Yeah, that's always a plus. Also gives me more time if I want to play with you guys!

A summer release would be best. It's ridiculous how much time I can waste playing Animal Crossing.

I'm not sure how many people know this, but the Police Station returns.

Unfortunately, (If my memory serves correct) you need to choose between Booker and Copper, so who do you guys plan on going with?

I always liked Booker more, but I will miss Copper.

Are you sure the other doesn't appear anywhere?

I like both. If they each get their own style of building, I'll just choose which one looks cooler.

And what you guys planning on naming your towns? Hopefully we'll have a chance to party it up in my town or your guys' towns.

I haven't thought of it. The last three installations I've named my town Nowhere, but I'm thinking maybe something new this time.

Ghirahim said:
I like both. If they each get their own style of building, I'll just choose which one looks cooler.

And what you guys planning on naming your towns? Hopefully we'll have a chance to party it up in my town or your guys' towns.

They do, Copper gets the classic police station, and Booker's is... Wooden (That's as eloquent as I get)

Personally I think Booker's station looks better, but I prefer Copper (which isn't to say I dislike Booker)

As for a town name, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Back