Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Iron Will said:
Ghirahim said:
I like both. If they each get their own style of building, I'll just choose which one looks cooler.

And what you guys planning on naming your towns? Hopefully we'll have a chance to party it up in my town or your guys' towns.

They do, Copper gets the classic police station, and Booker's is... Wooden (That's as eloquent as I get)

Personally I think Booker's station looks better, but I prefer Copper (which isn't to say I dislike Booker)

As for a town name, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
Hm, might go with Copper, but we'll see.

That is, if I can get the 250,000+ bells it costs......... Selling fruit isn't always the MOST convenient way to get bells.

Pros make bells by catching bugs at 1am during summer.

I never played my old GCN AC in a year, and I paid the price. All the plants were dead. I sold it out of rage.

So if I'm correct, the Animal Crossing 3DS is coming to NA if anyone's interested in playing New Leaf on a poptart.

HAHAHA. I also thought of a Pop Tart when I saw that.

Mario4Ever said:
HAHAHA. I also thought of a Pop Tart when I saw that.

Heh, to be honest I'm not too fond of the Animal Crossing 3DS, I mean I guess it's not bad but I feel like they could've done something better with it.

Peachy said:
June 9th isn't too far away, but I just want to play the damn game now lol

Yeah, it kind of sucks we had to wait at least half a year for a release.

You know, maybe instead I'll name my town Ylissetol....... I'm having second guesses.

But anyway, guys, we have to have a big party together sometime. :D

I plan on making my house like a palace with a thrown and everything.

Floor 1
This will be my thrown room.

Floor 2 Hallway
This will be a hallway with entrances to different rooms.

Left Room (Game Room)
This room will have a TV, pinball machine, claw machine, spinner, table top machine, revolving sushi etc.

Upper Room (Spa)
It is basically a place where you relax at.

I am not sure what the room to your right should be. Any ideas?

Floor 3 (bedroom)
This room will have all gorgeous furniture and stuff.

For the town, I will have a dump since I liked that in the first animal crossing. My house will be by the beach on a cliff. The cafe will be right next to my house since I go there very often in animal crossing. The tent and igloo visitors will be stationed near my house also. I don't have any other ideas for the town yet.

For the museum, I will include these custom rooms

School (only temporary)
Garden Room
Misc. Art (statues and stuff)
Music Room
Misc Art 2

So, there is like a month until this releases!

Who is ready for it?

I'll be getting it on the release date. Maybe we can all get together for a party in my town!

I'm ready for it. Hopefully I won't neglect it like I have Wild World.

Wild World wasn't great, probably the weakest of the three that have been released in NA, in my opinion.

Wild World is actually one of my favorites, but that's mostly because it was my first.

I'm gonna be like bowser and just engage in imperialism and totalitarianism. He will be my inspiration in politics.

I will have people working all night while I sit back shop, build, design and even steal. Yes, I mean that literally, you can steal in animal crossing. However, I don't mean like you can go into someones house and rob them, I mean when someone tells you to deliver a gift to someone you can just open it and take the gift. I got a lot of stuff by doing that.

I also will rip people off during the flea market by selling free stuff for more than they are worth. I also plan on sending rather rude letters to characters I hate or to characters that rub me the wrong way.

I mean all of this literally, this is not a joke. I actually am going to do all of this for real.

chillv said:
I'm gonna be like bowser and just engage in imperialism and totalitarianism. He will be my inspiration in politics.

I will have people working all night while I sit back shop, build, design and even steal. Yes, I mean that literally, you can steal in animal crossing. However, I don't mean like you can go into someones house and rob them, I mean when someone tells you to deliver a gift to someone you can just open it and take the gift. I got a lot of stuff by doing that.

I also will rip people off during the flea market by selling free stuff for more than they are worth. I also plan on sending rather rude letters to characters I hate or to characters that rub me the wrong way.

I mean all of this literally, this is not a joke. I actually am going to do all of this for real.
^^^^

I always like digging holes and pushing the characters I hate into them. ;D

Anyone else been following The Bit Block video journals?

I've been a fan of The Bit Block forever and the video journals are just hilarious.

You can watch them on youtube by typing in "The Bit Block" or "wiifolderjosh"

New Super Mario said:
Anyone else been following The Bit Block video journals?

I've been a fan of The Bit Block forever and the video journals are just hilarious.

You can watch them on youtube by typing in "The Bit Block" or "wiifolderjosh"

I watched his gameplay of Game & Wario and then completely abandoned his channel. I watch his video journals of Animal Crossing: New Leaf though.

New Super Mario said:
So, there is like a month until this releases!

Who is ready for it?

I'll be getting it on the release date. Maybe we can all get together for a party in my town!

i wish i could join this party, but alas. school is not working out for me like that.

Back