I'll make Grandmaster Galaxy look easy as hell.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Because you guys complain too much about it.

discuss about difficult levels about mario games in here too.

Any level of Lost Levels. I also got Super Mario 3D Land today, and I'm having trouble on the boss (Boom Boom) of World 3.

General Grievous said:
I find Luigi's Purple Coins in SMG2 pretty hard
Luigi's Purple Coins is Platform Hell. It was hard enough in SMG.

General Grievous said:
I find Luigi's Purple Coins in SMG2 pretty hard
You know, the Cosmic Clones don't really change much since it was already easier to avoid tiles you'd stepped on before. If anything, Luigi's Purple Coins in SMG is harder because all the platforms flip and the route back is way more treacherous.

Toad2012 said:
Yellow Devil.

I haven't even made it up to it yet, but from what I hear...

sweetjesus.jpg

That's that boss from MegaMan, right?

Grandmaster Galaxy's difficulty is overexaggerated.

I found Slingpod and Luigi's Purple Coins to be much more difficult.

Slingpod Galaxy was the easiest galaxy for me. It was just a couple quick points at the screen. The only reason I would die is to grind for star bits. There were alot of them.

I had trouble with Luigi's Purple Coins the first time, but the second time when I replayed with Luigi, it wasn't very hard. In Galaxy 2, It was piece of cake the first time but the second time when I re-did the game for fun, I had some trouble planning my route.

Grandmaster galaxy is still the bane of my existence and I find its difficulty to be exactly what people say. Overexaggerated is a bad word for it. It took me about 75 Lives before I found out that I could avoid game overs by getting a secret 1-Up each time. After that, I wasted another 75 Lives before finally making it to the end. Took a good 2-3 Hours. Which is alot for a single mission. I don't think I had as much trouble on any other game.

Re: I'll make Grandmaster Galaxy look easy as @#!*% .

I really don't see how everyone thinks Slingpod is harder than Grandmaster. Well, when I say Grandmaster, I'm refering to the second mission, not the first. The first mission was easy, but the second one was the hard one.

Not everyone, it's just our personal opinion

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have said everyone. But I really don't find Slingpod that hard. It is kinda hard, I do die five or so times when I play it, but that's nothing compared to the 20 or so times I die on the Perfect Run.

Epic Nitwit said:
Yeah, I probably shouldn't have said everyone. But I really don't find Slingpod that hard. It is kinda hard, I do die five or so times when I play it, but that's nothing compared to the 20 or so times I die on the Perfect Run.

Vice versa is true for me

Luigi's Purple Coins in SMG1 was much harder for some reason as Luigi because Luigi lacks stopping power at the end of a run he skids.

Marwikedor said:
Luigi's Purple Coins in SMG1 was much harder for some reason as Luigi because Luigi lacks stopping power at the end of a run he skids.
but if you spun in the air he didn't skid

Donkey Kong Country Returns: Mirror Mode

End of story. Of course, it's a lot worse against Colonel Pluck; you'd be lucky to damage him even once, all due to his unpredictable behavior. People may state that this isn't a Mario title, but it is part of the Mario Universe, so I find that it counts.

I have to agree with Mirror Mode DKCR. I can beat the game pretty good but thats only because getting lives is easy. I havent even bothered to try Mirror Mode because I know I'll waste my time losing

Back