I'll make Grandmaster Galaxy look easy as hell.

Devil Jin said:
I have to agree with Mirror Mode DKCR. I can beat the game pretty good but thats only because getting lives is easy. I havent even bothered to try Mirror Mode because I know I'll waste my time losing

And of course, no multiplayer either, so Mirror Mode is completely solo.

Have you beat Mirror Mode? I have ;D ! I think the Mole Train is the most annoying of the bosses, but Colonel Pluck is also hard.

MarioMaster15 said:
Have you beat Mirror Mode? I have ;D ! I think the Mole Train is the most annoying of the bosses, but Colonel Pluck is also hard.

Sadly no. Only about 157% of the game is completed for me. If the Mole Train and Colonel Pluck don't crush you, Jagged Jewels will; it's basically a trip to Kaizo Mario World.

How is it no one has mentioned S8-Crown from Super Mario 3D Land?

MnSG said:
Sadly no. Only about 157% of the game is completed for me.
On a side note, why is it that DK games go over 100%?

MarioMaster15 said:
How is it no one has mentioned S8-Crown from Super Mario 3D Land?

If you start as Tanooki Mario, and keep an extra Super Leaf, it would basically make that level less difficult.

Sling Pod Galaxy. It took me forever to beat that.

Skyward Yoshi said:
Sling Pod Galaxy. It took me forever to beat that.
I'm gonna say that's the easiest galaxy of both games

Super Mario Sunshine: Lily Pad of Doom, getting there and finishing the level.

Ultraluigi said:
World 9-7. That is all.
Overrated difficulty. Just don't let the pirhana plants melt the ice. Kill them first. There is no hard level in NSMBWii.

Marwikedor said:
Ultraluigi said:
World 9-7. That is all.
Overrated difficulty. Just don't let the pirhana plants melt the ice. Kill them first. There is no hard level in NSMBWii.

The problem is that the method of killing the Piranha Plants melt the ice (Fire Flower). Ice Flowers are just inconvenient.

Marwikedor said:
Ultraluigi said:
World 9-7. That is all.

I found it pretty hard too. I had to get the Star Coins as well though (Barely managed to). It isn't overrated, it IS difficult.

Devil Jin said:
Marwikedor said:
Ultraluigi said:
World 9-7. That is all.

I found it pretty hard too. I had to get the Star Coins as well though (Barely managed to). It isn't overrated, it IS difficult.
It's the one of the hardest levels in the game. It's not like Kaizo Mario World, but it's pretty close to I Wanna Be The Guy.

Marwikedor said:
Ultraluigi said:
World 9-7. That is all.

World 9-7 is still the most difficult level in New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Especially when you're trying to get all the Star Coins.

Devil Jin said:
It IS the hardest level in the game, especially if youre trying to get the star coins.
MnSG said:
Marwikedor said:
Ultraluigi said:
World 9-7. That is all.

World 9-7 is still the most difficult level in New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Especially when you're trying to get all the Star Coins.

Pretty Much the same thing.

General Grievous said:
Cosmic Luigi races
Why do you find them so hard. They are not that hard once you get the hang of it.

Well i don't know about you guy's but.....i already got all 242 Stars :D soo yeah Grandmaster Galaxy wasn't hard :P it was the Daredevil Run for it that was hard o_O i died like 56 times on it, but i already beat it :P soo i have all 242 Stars if you guy's need help lol xD

Well yeah, I can't say grandmaster galaxy was hard without beating it. There's no way to help someone with the daredevil run, it's just pure skill. But at the start of the cloud section up in the left corner is a 1-Up

Devil Jin said:
Well yeah, I can't say grandmaster galaxy was hard without beating it. There's no way to help someone with the daredevil run, it's just pure skill. But at the start of the cloud section up in the left corner is a 1-Up
Use the Co-Star Luma.

He meant in terms of advice. IDK about you guys, but this is the sort of game I like to play alone.

Back