I'll make Grandmaster Galaxy look easy as hell.

I did it without the co-star.

Mario4Ever said:
He meant in terms of advice. IDK about you guys, but this is the sort of game I like to play alone.
Discord said:
I did it without the co-star.
I did it without the Co-Star Luma too, I'm just saying if it's too hard, you can use it.

Devil Jin said:
Well yeah, I can't say grandmaster galaxy was hard without beating it. There's no way to help someone with the daredevil run, it's just pure skill. But at the start of the cloud section up in the left corner is a 1-Up

I wonder how many cleared The Perfect Run as Mario. I'm one of those people, but I often seem to see more Luigi users clear that final star.

I used Luigi for every level possible.

Anyway, when I first ran through SMG2, I had a bit of a hard time controlling Rock Mario effectively.

Re: I'll make Grandmaster Galaxy look easy as @#!*% .

MnSG said:
I wonder how many cleared The Perfect Run as Mario. I'm one of those people, but I often seem to see more Luigi users clear that final star.

I think I did it with Luigi. Maybe I used Mario on my first run through the game, I don't know, it was a long time ago. But I have done it with Luigi at least once.

MnSG said:
Devil Jin said:
Well yeah, I can't say grandmaster galaxy was hard without beating it. There's no way to help someone with the daredevil run, it's just pure skill. But at the start of the cloud section up in the left corner is a 1-Up

I was doing a luigi only green star run.

I kinda called it "Super Luigi Galaxy 2".

I use Luigi over Mario mainly because of preference, not stats or anything. I can live with bad traction

Yes. He's had bad traction since The Lost Levels, when he started getting differentiable from Mario (not that one can't deal with it).

Ultraluigi said:
Any level of Lost Levels. I also got Super Mario 3D Land today, and I'm having trouble on the boss (Boom Boom) of World 3.
[/me tooquote]

:???:
I think #3 Lemmy's Castle from Super Mario World was really hard. Although I found most of the game pretty difficult, that level got in my way the most.

Back