Dreams

One Mario-related dream I had was that I dreamt that Wario had a Nintendo 64 platformer and it had Waluigi as a villain, and in the end, they became best buddies. The platformer was construed as an unreleased game, and I kind of like the idea of Waluigi being introduced this way.

Thank you for reading.

Idk...

Probably one of the weirder dreams I had lately, even if I only remember a single detail from it... but...

Apparently in this dream I realized that Isabelle lost her voice and could barely squeak.

And then after I woke up I realized that I was actually Isabelle, since my throat felt like that and it turnedout I was the only one who lost their voice.

I started questioning my existence.

So I guess I can say I know what it feels like to swap genders?

I had a dream that I was playing a guitar. I was playing it like if I was skilled on it. But in my dream, that was the first time I played it. And I earned a spot on the Grand Ole Opry due to the skills with it. And I played many songs, mostly ones from the 50s every week for 60 years. That was the first non video game character dream I had.

I dreamed I went all the way to Illinois to visit my boyfriend and then ended up moving in with him.

That's a way better timeline than this one and I want to go back to it.

Can we bump this now?

Because that was a wild ride, that dream.

So I was with a traveling group of people. Caravan? Regiment? Whatever it was, we were a bunch of people who knew each other and understood what each said without having to say it. It was pretty nice. We stopped at this restaurant but my little brother kept... uh... triggering military men to come and question what he was doing. I told you it was weird, but it's about to get weirder.

We then decided that we had enough of that, and we instead went to make a deal with the owner of a restaurant that his garden was going to be our settlement. Idk how he accepted because he was completely opposed to the idea, but he took the money anyway, and I then realized who everyone in the group was. The leader was ... Asterix! Had no idea what he was doing here but knowing he was the leader of the gang I was ok with that. Then an assortment of different human characters from other things were here too. I believe Mario was one of us, and... well everyone else I don't even know if they existed, it's like, there was four of us, but it felt like there were a lot more.

And then there was me. And I was Forde! Yes, Fire Emblem Forde! I was in the skin of my favorite character and sure enough, I acted like him and it still sounded like things he'd do or say. And I realized it within the dream so I was pretty happy about it.

But there was a person whose very existence and role in this story solidified the fact that it was all an imaginary dream... because she was supposed to be my girlfriend, so yeah, that moment I kinda had a bit of a snap back to reality. But she wasn't even someone I'd say I have a crush on or not even best video game girl, but she was a character from the same game as Forde. Her name's Tethys, look it up. And she was the group's dancer, as anyone who knows about the character would guess.

And yeah... it was weird... it's like I suddenly knew how to deal with relationships in this dream, because everytime we would get mushy, it was a good time. Oddly enough, I actually ended up really falling in love with her, and I'm pretty sure it was reciprocated. So that's a good thing about this, but it was still weird as hell.

Anyway, the core plot of the dream is that the owner of the restaurant suddenly decided he'd chase us out, and honestly he didn't want us in the first place so why'd he let us in? Anyway, everytime he'd get close, Asterix would punch him in the face and send him flying back into his office like a badass. Without the magic potion. But there were times where the bad guy got a bit crafty and started destroying the ground, and that trapped my "girlfriend" in some floating bookcase. I pushed the books away and saved her many times I actually felt like a hero. Man am I so lucky in these dreams compared to reality.

Other than that, the bad guy never did anything all that dangerous and Asterix would just keep quoting his stories in response to his threats, I loved that. But that's all I remember now. And I probably remember that much because there was so much content crammed into one portion of the dream and that I woke up right as the end of it was approaching, so it's still vivid.

Although the worst part about easily was the fact that I was still aware that I was in love with someone else in real life during the dream so it made things a little awkward. But you know, it was nice anyway. I still reverted back to normal as I got out of the dream, but I liked being Forde, even if he wasn't actually fighting all that much. Anyway, yeah, my dreams are very weird when I happen to remember most of them.

But man is Asterix such a goddamn god. I think LGM would like this post for that.

I had this strange dream last night.

In my dream I saw aliens and they invaded Earth. But many generals from history rose from the dead to help fight of the aliens. I was leading them and I managed to take down a lot of ships that was docked of Myrtle Beach. Me and my men went around the world. Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! many ships went down. Then I made an important choice. I had to take down the mothership and I did... with a CD. It was a stupid and strange dream if you ask me.

Oh. You know, it's funny. I looked for the existence of this thread, but couldn't find it. =w=

Douglas MacArthur said:
I had to take down the mothership and I did... with a CD.
Biet.gif

I once had a dream where I was hopping between different realities with the Breadwinners.
Probably because of that Beano book.

Last night, I had a dream where Nick did a lookback special on Spongebob ... except all the chracters were old and rotting and there was a final boss in a game called °Spongedeath"
I have no idea why my brain wants me to make creepypastas

I just had one of those dreams where I'm not even in it. This one took place from Invader Zim. A fanfic I guess.

A casual and popular Irken at Irken School named Bip, who was a senior student who only knew Zim as "that maniac freshman I should probably avoid".

It was the day Invader graduates get assigned world conquering missions. The Tallest also admired Bip, for he was both athletic and intelligent, and didn't cause friendly fire unlike Zim. Bip got assigned captain of a small fleet, where he chose his close friends to be subordinates.

When Bip went up onto the podium to get assigned his mission, The Tallests were shown kicking around a Sir like a hackey sack until it broke, which they then chucked into a trashbin. Which I guess my dream headcanon backstory to Gir.

They assigned Bip what they said to be one of the toughest worlds to conquer full of great riches, then handed him his own Sir.

Bip and his team deactivated and chucked out their Sir into space once they were far enough away from their home-world (after a long debate of what to do with him now that he's deactivated, one of his subordinates got fed up with the argument and threw him out the ship). The crew in conversation reveals to us viewers that they're part of a secret rebellion society. They want to overthrow The Tallests. "From now on it'll be The Humble Shortests". Which Bip was not even, one of his subordinates was.

They use a device to change the color of their Irken uniforms, as a sign of rebellion, go off course of their assigned route, and land on another Invader's assigned world to conquer, then disguising themselves and their ships as inhabitants and military mecha of the world.

They fight the Irken Invader assigned to the world, backing the worlds inhabitants. Turns out Bip was popular for being one of Irkens best warriors too, he and his friends easily destroyed the Invader Irken with higher tech weapons and better maneuvering, the tech they apparently built themselves, specifically to fight against their own.

Then I woke up, and ofc had to write it down.

Last edited:
Ok so I had a dream where I was Luigi but I was a really hairy hoary beggar and my kart was a dirty mattress, no wheels or anything. I was like, doing Mario Kart in real life and Funky was my opponent, and he was riding Homer's pink sedan. We were driving in snow, and just when I was about to lose to him he drove through a ramp and flew over me, crashing with a house and destroying its garage, and I laughed when he crashed and possibly died.

Wha-

Back