Dreams

Last night, I had a dream that I was smoking a cigar outside my house (I don't smoke). And a very good friend of mine came and said I belong in a bar.

:-\

Occasionally, I dreamed about supposedly owning a Gamecube (that I bought), and then leaving it at a relative's house. It would be something I often forgot to retrieve. The strange thing is, one of the recurring moments in my dreams is about the Gamecube I left behind that I continuously forget about.

Thanks for reading.

Last night I dreamed I was playing as Daisy on this new Mario Kart track. I really need to remember all the details on the layout. It was really cool.
It looked kind of like the inside of the pyramid in Shifting Sand Land, except with flowing water instead of sand. I was driving on top of that sort of chainlink surface mostly. Then I got to the water part, where I drove on a shallow waterflow on the brick, that eventually came to a gliding section. After the gliding section was a stone loop, that ended at yet ANOTHER gliding section that took me to the finish line.
Ludwig beat me.

June said:
Bob Eubanks said:
Last night I dreamed I got a girlfriend.

'Nuff said.

I know the feel
I don't know. I've been single my whole life by choice. I feel like being single is underrated and unjustly demonized by our culture.

A few nights ago I dreamed about camp for like the 73rd time. I dreamed I could disappear and reappear at will, so I did that occasionally.

The twist is that I was lucid dreaming so I controlled everything I did.

I had a really weird dream about a month ago: I was drove to school by my mother and there was snow blocking the driveway, so the vehicle went through my house's basement before going on the road, to a weird city. The city had neon signs at almost every turn. Eventually, I reached a school, which was in a warehouse. The school issued a school uniform that involved hairnets. Then, soon after the math class was over, I woke up.

Last week, I had a strange dream. I dreamed that it snowed here even though it's August. I made a snow angel and a 2-foot snowman in that little patch of snow that I had in my backyard. I also said that I would scream of joy and bury my face in the snow if it happened, so I did. The snow was also warm in the dream. I checked the weather in the dream and it said that the low was really cold and the high was 90F. I checked the weather for the week and it said something about "the coming of God" and another source said something about "the end of the world," and I just saw it as a joke. I also had a dream where I went to bed early under the false impression that I was going to bed late only later to realize that the clock meant "PM" and not "AM" or whatever. The hours went by fast with no minutes in between(i.e. just jumping from 7:00 straight to 8:00 like it was Five Nights at Freddy's or something). I also woke up at something 45 that was after 12:45 and before 5:45, and I'm not even sure if I woke up or if that was just part of the dream. I then woke up to my alarm clock going off for school. What kind of dream was that?

Two nights ago I dreamed that one of my suitemates from freshman year ended up being my roommate this year. But I already knew that wasn't true, since his name wasn't on the list or anything.
I moved into my dorm today btw.

Here's some ones I've been having about this place.

First one was Roy, Anton and Neptune directing and starring in a movie about rats and basements. They all turned into rats and flew planes and stuff like that.

Next was a few days ago where I dreamt that the awards cermony was a real, live thing that we all managed to attend at the same time. I was sat down when I drank a silver liquid that then turned into a balloon with "2nd" engraved on it. (probably from the "favourite new writer" award).

I had a weird dream. There was a tornado, and the house was falling apart. For some odd reason we were standing in the middle of my grandmother's house which has all these windows, and I saw a train and heard a train when I went on the balcony to check on things. But it wasn't a trin it was a tornado. The tornado kept getting farther, then closer, faster and slower, so our house was being ripped to shreds. Then all would be quiet before being ripped to shreds ägain. Then miraculously our house wasn't too damaged, and it was sunny? Weird. Then the entire sky turned into some kind of whirlwind and it was dark. We took our car and somehow made it to a house, where some scientific nut in his mansion lived. He had a tornado monitor or something and he went outside because he wanted to measure the strength or something and ended up getting swept up. His kids were nuts too. Then we ended up in Michigan playing in the creek of some of my family member's. Then I woke up.
Weirdest dream ever. Creepy too. My dead parents were there so that kind of made me sad, it reminded me of when we went to Michigan as a family before they died.
I must hhave gone to bed with an overactive mind, otherwise there is no explanation for that crazy dream :p lol

Last week, I woke up shaking really hard because of this dream: I was in my backyard while the sky was(at least I think) overcast and I saw a raptor(I mean like the bird, not a dinosaur) in the distance. I watched in delight as it flew over to my yard and landed in my left tree. After a second or two of observation, I saw that it was a horned owl. However, even though I didn't notice this in my dream, its claws resembled black knife blades more than talons because of the shape. The owl then flew into one of my backyard's chairs, which was in the center for some reason. It was then or a few seconds before the owl moved that I started making owl noises. A few seconds after I made the sounds, I started getting nervous that the owl might attack. I don't remember whether or not I made another sound, but the owl then flew towards me and behind me and, although I didn't see it, I could feel the owl stabbing me in the left shoulder with its blade-like talons repeatedly. I haven't woken up flinching repeatedly like that since a few years back when I was really into creepypastas that I was walking around the neighborhood on a beautiful sunny day only to meet Eyeless Jack(who was walking on all fours like Shia Lebouf for whatever reason) and have him rip out my spine

I hate posting back-to-back, but I have to share this dream I had a couple nights ago.

I was playing a new Mario Kart as Ludwig. There was this really cool track that had a halfpipe and purple, double-sided ramps. I was told that it was BLOF's favorite track.

My most recent dream started with me painting my house. I painted the house purple, though not with paint; with grape soda. A while later, people figured out how to make their own snow; by opening up snow globes and releasing snow from them. The whole dream took place at night and in the winter.

Either last night or the night before I dreamed about something that involved "The Motto" by Drake f. Lil Wayne, weird creatures, and me not being able to walk right. It was really weird.

I had a dream that I was sleeping, and then I woke up and everything was back to normal again. :yoshi:

Last night (or, tonight? idk what to call it at 3:00 AM) I dreamed Massachusetts was getting hit by a Cat. 3 hurricane (like Matthew), and that I was telling everyone here that I wouldn't be on for a while. Then it switched to a really weird version of an Avril Lavigne concert (which, I should mention, was taking place on the third floor of my real life house) where just walked onstage, took a picture, and posted it here. Then I woke up.

I wish I knew how my mind came up with these crazy dreams.

I dreamt last night that a 2 feet long black weta was crawling around my house, and my mun was disgusted by it. I killed the thing by dropping three GWR books on it, and then repeatedly jumped on the pile of books to ensure that it was dead.

last night i dreamt i had a hamster (which i actually do) named beanie, and it lived in a cage which actually had water at the bottom which was supposed to be for it to drink. however, it kept trying to escape, and it took me a while to discover that there was a smaller hamster in the bottom of its cage. however, when i gave food to it, it exploded. and i have absolutely no idea why, and i never will.

A few nights ago I dreamed I was eating Breuer's chocolate Reese's ice cream out of a tub that was ~6''x60''x6''. It was amazing.

Last night I dreamed that I bought a huge chocolate cupcake. It was about the size of a basketball.

Last night I dreamed that YoshiKong promoted me and A51 to patrollers and demoted a bunch of non-existent admins for various reasons, mostly inactivity. Oh yeah, and Lucy Liu was there for some reason.

Back