Contra(dictory) said:
YOU'LL PAY!

YOU AND EVERYONE IN YOUR LIFE WILL PAY!

YOU'LL PAY FOR THI-

Heeheehee

this guy is the new and improved tabuu.

out with the old, in with the new

heeheehee
That's true im the New and Improved Tabuu.

Last night, I dreamed I was at summer camp, but I was only wearing a shirt and nothing else.

Last night I dreamed that my brother and I met this ninja, and he asked us to help him get his trains back to their shed. So we helped him with that, and controlling the trains was really tough. The controls were all weird. It was like Super Duel Mode with bad steering.

I also dreamed about fighting Spinias, Spanias, and Spunias.

I had a dream that the NX was announced.

Let's see, it was a golden sparkling box with two disc slots in it. It also had a holographic projector on it, but Nintendo only used it to suspend the game discs in mid-air, rather than actually project anything. Then, as the disc was hovering, the camera shifted to Miyamoto, who started to shoot at the projector (which was the size of a pencil lead), and completely trashed both the console and the disc.

It then cut to a bunch of disappointed reaction channels looking disappointed.

The Pyro Guy said:

Let's see, it was a golden sparkling box with two disc slots in it. It also had a holographic projector on it, but Nintendo only used it to suspend the game discs in mid-air, rather than actually project anything. Then, as the disc was hovering, the camera shifted to Miyamoto, who started to shoot at the projector (which was the size of a pencil lead), and completely trashed both the console and the disc.

Did they cut to a new Trailer for Paper Mario: Color Splash after Miyamoto shot the console?

Midna said:
The Pyro Guy said:

Did they cut to a new Trailer for Paper Mario: Color Splash after Miyamoto shot the console?
it's a metaphor for what miyamoto has done to nintendo

Last night, I dreamed I applied to be director of Strategy Wing (which happened irl). I also offered to co-direct with Meta Knight (who had also applied (remember, this was a dream)), but they ended up picking Uniju for Strategy Wing. At this point, I offered to co-direct Critic Corner with MK, but some guy named Weedle McHairybug (who is actually someone on the wiki) got the job instead. Then I was on some game show.

Of course you're going to find me in Dreamland.

My dream was pretty shitty tbh and I don't feel like taking about it

I dreamed that I had telekinesis and I used this power to steal root beer and Reese's from vending machines. I also used it to readjust the floor tiles because they were uneven.

I also dreamed that Mr. Lunt and Larry the Cucumber reenacted Enter and Return's ambulance-packing scene from LEGO Island.

J-Yoshi64 said:
I dreamed that I had telekinesis

Are you me? I'm referring to my persona ftr, but telekinesis sure would be nice irl

F-777 said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
I dreamed that I had telekinesis

Are you me? I'm referring to my persona ftr, but telekinesis sure would be nice irl
I... don't think so, but now I'm doubting myself :shifty:

I actually managed to remember what I dreamed last night! Well, sorta, anyway.

There was this body of water with a volcano and a house with a dock. The volcano erupted and destroyed the house and a section of the dock, which lead into my uncle Jon saying "what happened to the dock?" Then the entire thing changed gears and went to something that seemed like a Sonic the Hedgehog-like game, where you could change the speed whoever it was was running (I think it might have actually been Sonic, but I'm not sure) with this meter that went from 0 to something like 173 MPH. Going high enough allowed running over water, which happened to go back to the house (now oddly intact) and the volcano. Then that's where I don't remember anything else.

And yes, Packy did get involved somehow, but I forget how.

Wow, talk about weird dreams.
I was using telekenisis in a rainstorm and ended up electrocuting myself somehow, and I jumped off a cliff and then later ended up in my yard reading a book on a lawn chair being attacked by Vikings and midevil warriors.
Sometimes I wonder how I end up with these crazy dreams, although most the dreams I have are realistic and make some sort of sense and are not so crazy. I can normally relate it to the previous day but this one I don't understand at all (I dream weird when I'm real tired lol) :p

Well, I had a really wacky dream.

So there was this really tall rock out in the middle of the ocean. I was with a whole bunch of other people, including my dad, on top of it (see, this rock was big enough to hold like 100 people) and we all jumped off except for a few people who stayed there to get everyone else back on top. So as it turns out, there were some alligators in the water, so we all had to get back up before the alligators could really do anything. So after a whole bunch of people went back up, only three people were still in the water. In fact, they were me and two other girls. Well I got back up, and then the other two girls got up. So then this lady says to me something like "If you want to be a shapeshifter, jump back in." Well it sounded really interesting, so I did. But then the dream got rewound and the same thing happened again. I got back up after jumping in the second (third from being rewound) time and turned into an alligator like the ones in the water. Not long after that, everyone on the had a hot dog party, and a whole bunch of people are showing of their new powers. Then the lady that told me to jump in told everyone she was a witch.

That's when I woke up.

Last night I dreamed that a friend and I were brainstorming fakemon. I came up with the brilliant idea of a Pokémon based off a poncho. "It would be water and ghost type," I said. He thought it was hilarious.
That's all I got out of that part of the dream, since it transitioned to some sort of conference involving characters from Smash Bros. along with a few characters from the series represented in Smash. Not really sure how I managed to get in, but I'm not complaining.

I had a dream Walkazo came on chat. I asked her why she was still alive, but nobody else but me addressed the topic.

Why the fuck do I get these dreams where a supposedly dead person is walking and talking but I'm the only one who cares?

I'm pretty sure I dreamed there were smoothies in the fridge, because I woke up and went to the fridge to get one and it wasn't there.

Last night I dreamed about racing in DS Mario Circuit. Those darn Venus Fire Traps kept hitting me. I swear they were cheating...

Back