Dreams

I hate having nightmares about my video games getting destroyed.

It's scary because it has happened to a Pokémon Silver cartridge and a GBA before.

A few days ago I had a dream about being stalked by a strange attention-hogging, reality-warping poodle creature. The way it worked was that, if you looked at it, it would fixate on you. If you then looked away from it, it would get extremely jealous and teleport back into your field of vision, so you were unable to get it out of your view. It was also a murderous creature that would kill you if it ever got close enough to you, so I had to walk backwards the entire time.

Last night I dreamed about being turned into a dragon and flying around and stuff. It was so awesome and needs to be possible in real life.

Also Tyler Sederwall was in it for some reason. That's weird.

E: And I just remembered that SpaceHamster was in it too. That's also pretty weird.

I had a dream yesterday about having trouble going to sleep.

To be completely honest, I'm not sure if it was a dream or if I actually did have trouble going to sleep.

Dreamed that Count Bleck appeared in Color Splash, complete with updated artwork. It was one of those dreams where even after you wake up, it takes a few minutes for it to sink in that it was just a dream. Then I was sad.

i had a dream they played snow halation somewhere on a huge tv screen outside complete with the music video and i remember i loudly sang along. Don't remember if other people were around in the dream but probably.

Every night, one of my dreams involves Animal Crossing in some way.

Last week, one dream had me playing a version where I could grow water lilies in the river and tomato plants. Another dream—also last week, but later—I dreamed that you could catch giant squids.

Last night I dreamed about some Hotel Mario card game where you put a card into this reader on your TV and tried to avoid putting a jumpscare card in.

Hoo boy, last night was just nothing but unrealistically good dreams.

Pretty much every dream was about something that I got really excited for, only to be disappointed when I woke up. However, I can't seem to remember most of them and the only one I remember is the last one, involving a Nintendo Direct announcing Mario & Luigi: Calamity as a sequel to Dream Team (despite the name having nothing to do with dreams). It featured a return of Dreambert, Antasma, and many other characters from that game as well as new characters including another of Antasma's species. I specifically remember posting my excitement on GameFAQs about it, and even after I woke up, my first thought was to go to the Mario & Luigi Calamity board. Then I realized it itself was just a dream.

Air Conditioner said:
Hoo boy, last night was just nothing but unrealistically good dreams.

Pretty much every dream was about something that I got really excited for, only to be disappointed when I woke up. However, I can't seem to remember most of them and the only one I remember is the last one, involving a Nintendo Direct announcing Mario & Luigi: Calamity as a sequel to Dream Team (despite the name having nothing to do with dreams). It featured a return of Dreambert, Antasma, and many other characters from that game as well as new characters including another of Antasma's species. I specifically remember posting my excitement on GameFAQs about it, and even after I woke up, my first thought was to go to the Mario & Luigi Calamity board. Then I realized it itself was just a dream.
Weren't you making a Mario and Luigi fan game a long time ago, or was that somebody else? Cause if it were you, you could make it a reality

Lilligant said:
Weren't you making a Mario and Luigi fan game a long time ago, or was that somebody else? Cause if it were you, you could make it a reality
I was. It was pretty bad though, because it was just a generic RPG Maker engine with M&L graphics. I realized this and canned the project. If I ever try to make a fangame again, I'll have to know more about programming which at present time terrifies me.
I often have dreams about being back in school. However, every single time I dream about school, for some reason I never have any fucking idea what my next class is, and so I'm wandering around the halls desperately looking for my class even though I have no idea where I need to be. This happens in every school-related dream that I can remember and it is always terrifying.

I'm pretty sure I dreamed about dreaming about posting on here. It was really weird.

PeanutButterGamer said:
I had a dream I couldn't find my pants.

Hey, that happens to me in real life :P

I remember in my earlier years I had one of those dreams you couldn't get out of before it was over.

I wake up, only to find that my brother thinks he's a dog and kills me, then I wake up again and go to the bathroom where the toilet bites me and flushes me down, also killing me in the process, then I wake up once more but accidently fall off my bed, which at the time was suspended at a 2 feet height and I somewhat died that. That's all I remember from it.

I dreamed about playing this Boggle-esque word game on my mom's tablet.

...which then happened in real life. It gave me the weirdest feeling of deja vu.

Last night I dreamed that I ran into some friends who wanted to cross a busy road, but obviously they couldn't because of the speeding traffic. So I suggested that they fly across. They didn't know that flying was a thing, and didn't believe me. But I picked one of them up bridal style and flew him across over the traffic. The others quickly figured it out and followed me.

Later, for whatever reason, I got kidnapped by Ludwig von Koopa.

I dreamed about waking up on a bed made of bumper stickers for some reason?

Also everyone was a Yoshi.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Last night I dreamed that I ran into some friends who wanted to cross a busy road, but obviously they couldn't because of the speeding traffic. So I suggested that they fly across. They didn't know that flying was a thing, and didn't believe me. But I picked one of them up bridal style and flew him across over the traffic. The others quickly figured it out and followed me.

Later, for whatever reason, I got kidnapped by Ludwig von Koopa.

It's weird how you know you can fly in dreams even when you don't know you're dreaming.

My show's opening night is tonight, so I had a dream that we were opening the show, but everything was all wrong and different and I woke up immensely confused

Koops the koopa troopa said:
It's weird how you know you can fly in dreams even when you don't know you're dreaming.
I know, right?

Koops the koopa troopa said:

Dreams have hallucinogenic qualities to them, where you believe in things that don't exist, remember things that didn't actually happen or you see, feel, and hear things that aren't actually there, so always believing you had the power to fly and do so with graceful proficiency is something typical of dreaming.

Back