Name some of your fears/phobias

Link_Statue.png

Try living in northern Australia with that phobia. You'd never swim ever again.

I now have a new fear. I drew a huge headed, tiny bodied man with evil eyes, horns, a Waluigi moustache, and a demonic Patrick star gored on his left horn. Demon Spongebobs were attacking a ninja, while his clone chased down Justin Bieber. A farmer was trying to plant tomatoes on big-head's armpits. The creepiest part was the half of Spongebob's face staring up from the bottom of the paper. Never ask me to relive that experience again. I might upload the pic sometime just to creep you guys out. That thing gave my classmates the heeblyjeebies.

banjonator1 said:
i now have a new fear. i drew a huge headed, tiny bodied man with evil eyes, horns, a waluigi moustache, and a demonic patrick star gored on his left horn. demon spongebobs were attacking a ninja, while his clone chased down justin bieber. a farmer was trying to plant tomatoes on big-head's armpits. the creepiest part was the half of spongebobs face staring up from the bottom of the paper. never ask me to relive that experince again. i might upload the pic sometime. that thing gave my classmates the heeblyjeebies.

Interesting, Victor Frankenstein.

-Spiders, but I can kill them instantly these days. It's their sudden appearance that gets me.
-Thunderstorms
-Redeads and Gibdos. I'm not supposed to be scared of them now but they certainly frightened me in my childhood.
-Scary movies. -_-
-Anxiety of many things. Pretty personal, not listing them

Bumping.

I am now very trypophobic as of today. I really wish I didn't Google that.

(Trypophobia is the fear of clusters of holes, mostly on organic matter.)

Lario said:
Bumping.

Shit, I have that when it comes to fruits. I cant eat anything that has holes in it, because I'm afraid it has a bug in it. ._.

Or is that a completely different phobia??

Lario said:
Bumping.

Fuck, why did I google that.

Brock said:
Lario said:

Shit, I have that when it comes to fruits. I cant eat anything that has holes in it, because I'm afraid it has a bug in it. ._.

Or is that a completely different phobia??

That's the same thing, but for me the fear is most relevant on animal (and human) flesh.

I now have a phobia of cat hair. It spreads literally everywhere around my house. No matter how much I wipe my 3DS, it keeps coming back.

Back