Name some of your fears/phobias

Dr. Javelin said:
I recently discovered that I am horribly frightened of frostbite

It's not fun to have. I had first-degree frostbite a couple years ago after snow camping.

Sharks Territory said:
Dr. Javelin said:
I recently discovered that I am horribly frightened of frostbite

It's not fun to have. I had first-degree frostbite a couple years ago after snow camping.
Oh that must have been awful.

This is why you always dress warmly, kids!

Tripping i tripped over like 2 times at lunch time

"? That's nothing. Try tripping over randomly over random things over 9000 (more like 3300) times (over the course of your current life, natch).

Pit said:
Spiders, eggplants, fangirls, overly heavy things, death of a loved one. The usual stuff.

eggplants are demonic and deadly creatures. You can never be too cautious of them...>:[

Hoo boy, this is quite the list.
Picnic tables, bees/wasps/hornets, spiders, nuclear war, mind control, ghosts, tornadoes, intruders, and last but ABSOLUTELY not least: germs.

I apologize for double-posting, but I missed one. I also used to be afraid of Venom from Spider-Man.

A phobia is an irrational fear. A fear of getting bit by a brown/black widow spider is justified because you will die. I don't think that's a phobia.

Augie Doggie said:
A phobia is an irrational fear. A fear of getting bit by a brown/black widow spider is justified because you will die. I don't think that's a phobia.

The name of the topic is name some of your fears or phobias. Spiders and nuclear war are my fears, the rest are phobias. Especially picnic tables.

Lemmy Koopa Fan said:
Augie Doggie said:

The name of the topic is name some of your fears or phobias. Spiders and nuclear war are my fears, the rest are phobias. Especially picnic tables.

Oh god, at least 3 people in Cambridge are in hospital after being bitten by black widow spiders. Those shouldn't be here, so now I'm much more terrified now. :eekdance:

Back