Name some of your fears/phobias

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
Name some of your fears/phobias

why, so you can hunt us down and force us to experience them?
Paranoid much?

Uh, I really don't think I'm afraid of much. If I find something I'll let you know.

No. I love gays. They're fabulous.
apocalypseArisen said:
havingChortles said:
Phasmaphobia, and claustrophia.

Basically I'm absolutely terrified of ghosts in closets.

So I guess that would make you homophobic, too?

bad-joke-eel-go-with-it-26140-1326310804-82.jpg
ggkhdfghd no no, I love gays, and I don't actually have no sexual preference.

Caramel Cashew Popcorn. *shudders*

• Dogs — I was attacked by one at the age of 1.5 years, and I'm never forgetting about it.
    [*]Heights — with my lenght: 194cm, it's like adding that to ever height there ever was.

I'm afraid of nerdy weirdos who dress in Darth Vader t-shirts. Other than that, I don't have any other fears.

Ultraluigi said:
I'm afraid of nerdy weirdos who dress in Darth Vader t-shirts. Other than that, I don't have any other fears.

So if I were to wear a Darth Vader t-shirt, I could intimidate you into doing whatever I want?

Neat.

RandomYoshi said:
  • Dogs — I was attacked by one at the age of 1.5 years, and I'm never forgetting about it.
    [*]Heights — with my lenght: 194cm, it's like adding that to ever height there ever was.

I feel your pain.

Rainbow Dash said:
RandomYoshi said:

I feel your pain.

Hmmm, Strange, My Dog attacked me and almost bit my eye out and yet I love dogs. I even loved the same dog that tried to do it. But he died when I was in Grade 1 :'( R.I.P. Ali

Devil Jin said:
Hmmm, Strange, My Dog attacked me and almost bit my eye out and yet I love dogs.

That doesn't mean you're better than him, it means that (probably) the dog you were attacked by was radioactive so instead of hating dogs you became the superhero Dogman.

That seems the most plausible scenario to me.

i dont like heights

Back