Mario Kart Wii U Course list and Character prediction Thread

Baby Luigi said:
I want Mario to have something other than a circuit -_-
It's hard when there is NOTHING to use. At least with Luigi you have Luigi's Mansion, and Peach you have Peach Castle, but no locations involve him. Besides, Mario Circuit is in a lot of the games.

But you can be more creative. Yoshi never had cascades in the previous games. Neither did Waluigi have a pinball course. Oh and how did Daisy get that cruiser anyway? Or how did the Baby Mario Bros. get an amusement park. Surely Mario can have a little more variety than raceways and circuits because every other character has more variety in race tracks than him. Heck, even Bowser received a course that is not a castle, yet Bowser's Castle is in every Mario Kart game.

I wouldn't mind Mario receiving some sort of city course or beach course. Heck, anything would work. I just don't want to see Mario in yet another circuit as if we (or Nintendo) aren't creative enough to come up with new ideas.

Here is Koopa Circuit:

I was going to add a couple of goombas, but I decided I wanted this course free of obstacles. The red line is the starting line (they line up on that curve) and after that there is a small, stone bridge, ramp thing, which than curves. There is a shortcut if you have a Mushroom with the ramp.

New Super Mario said:
Here is Koopa Circuit:

I was going to add a couple of goombas, but I decided I wanted this course free of obstacles. The red line is the starting line (they line up on that curve) and after that there is a small, stone bridge, ramp thing, which than curves. There is a shortcut if you have a Mushroom with the ramp.

I don't think it's a good idea to line people up on a curve. It could seriously throw off starting boosts

Lol, I need to find my old drawings for my fake MK courses. I had a Blooper Bay that went underwater, Yoshi Circuit where near the end you drive through a Rock shaped like Yoshi's head that you drive off it over the rocky tongue sticking out, and a clock course where gears spin and at a few points you drive on a pendulum. Oh, and a track and field course in the Mushroom Cup that had 4 laps. Oh, and a underground Piranha Cave dedicated to Petey.

These were like 2 years after MK:DD. I say that because in a few there were ramps you could do tricks on, and the bay you go underwater for once, which weren't integrated in the series till MKW and MK7.

Geez, talking about it is bringing back memories...

Baby Luigi said:
But you can be more creative. Yoshi never had cascades in the previous games. Neither did Waluigi have a pinball course. Oh and how did Daisy get that cruiser anyway? Or how did the Baby Mario Bros. get an amusement park. Surely Mario can have a little more variety than raceways and circuits because every other character has more variety in race tracks than him. Heck, even Bowser received a course that is not a castle, yet Bowser's Castle is in every Mario Kart game.

I wouldn't mind Mario receiving some sort of city course or beach course. Heck, anything would work. I just don't want to see Mario in yet another circuit as if we (or Nintendo) aren't creative enough to come up with new ideas.
Just make Mario's Castle then

Baby Luigi said:
New Super Mario said:
Here is Koopa Circuit:

I don't think it's a good idea to line people up on a curve. It could seriously throw off starting boosts
Oh yeah.... I guess I never though of that. Anyway, I am currently working on Bowser Jr.'s Lava Land.

Majin Buu said:
Baby Luigi said:

Just make Mario's Castle then

I'm fine with that as long as it's not a circuit.

Actually most of the characters have already taken themes, so there's not much variety for Mario. And let's not make Starship Mario a course

New Super Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:
New Super Mario said:
Here is Koopa Circuit:

Oh yeah.... I guess I never though of that. Anyway, I am currently working on Bowser Jr.'s Lava Land.

You should make a Fan Creations page about your own MK track designs, so we can share stuff like this and not in a prediction page. ;)

there should be a course set inside a computer. they can call it

B|

mario circuit

Anser said:
Mario Castle, maybe sky-themed like Mario's Rainbow Castle from Mario Party 1?
Per, they never really has been any sky related theme tracks before (besides Sky Garden), I would actually would like to see a Sky themed course in the next game.

Here are my thoughts for the characters :

Lightweight class :
- Baby Mario
- Baby Luigi
- Baby Peach
- Baby Daisy
- Koopa
- Toad
- Toadette
- Shy guy
- Baby Wario (New)
- Baby Waluigi (New, first appearance)

Midweight class :
- Mario
- Luigi
- Peach
- Daisy
- Yoshi
- Birdo
- Bowser Jr
- Diddy Kong
- Kamek (New)
- E. Gadd (New)

Heavyweight class :
- Bowser
- Wario
- Donkey Kong
- Waluigi
- Metal Mario
- Dry Bowser
- Rosalina
- King Boo
- Lubba (New)
- Sledge Bro. (New)

Total of 30 characters.

My opinion in Cirdec's roster:

Lightweight class :
- Baby Mario (Fine)
- Baby Luigi (Fine)
- Baby Peach (Only if the roster's very big)
- Baby Daisy (NO)
- Koopa (Want to appear)
- Toad (Must)
- Toadette (Fine)
- Shy guy (Fine
- Baby Wario (NO)
- Baby Waluigi (NO)

Midweight class :
- Mario (Must)
- Luigi (Must)
- Peach (Must)
- Daisy (Must)
- Yoshi (Must)
- Birdo (Fine)
- Bowser Jr (Want to appear)
- Diddy Kong (Want to appear)
- Kamek (Ok)
- E. Gadd (Needs to be playable)
-Smasher (MUST)

Heavyweight class :
- Bowser (Must)
- Wario (Must)
- Donkey Kong (Must)
- Waluigi (Must)
- Metal Mario (NEVER)
- Dry Bowser (Only if the roster's very big)
- Rosalina (Fine)
- King Boo (Fine)
- Lubba (Would be better than Honey Queen anyway)
- Sledge Bro. (NO)

Cirdec said:
Here are my thoughts for the characters :

Lightweight class :
- Baby Mario
- Baby Luigi
- Baby Peach
- Baby Daisy
- Koopa
- Toad
- Toadette
- Shy guy
- Dry Bones
- Koopa Paratroopa

Midweight class :
- Mario
- Luigi
- Peach
- Daisy
- Yoshi
- Birdo
- Bowser Jr
- Diddy Kong
- Kamek (New)
- Kritter (New) (Kremlings need to be playable or appear either)

Heavyweight class :
- Bowser
- Wario
- Donkey Kong
- Waluigi
- Petey Piranha
- Dry Bowser
- Rosalina
- King Boo
- Lubba (New)
- Funky Kong

Total of 30 characters.

This roster would be better than Cirdec's roster.

Replace Paratroopa with Lakitu, Krtter with Dixie Kong and Funky Kong with Wigglier.

Replace Funky Kong with King K. Rool.

Even if you don't want Metal Mario, he has a great chance to be in this game. He just appeared in 2 spin off in a row, his era is just starting.

Cirdec said:
Even if you don't want Metal Mario, he has a great chance to be in this game. He just appeared in 2 spin off in a row, his era is just starting.

He was an extra in Mario Tennis.

Crackin355 said:
Cirdec said:

He was an extra in Mario Tennis.
Metal Mario was the most random character that was out on the roster, why did he get put on the roster insead of Waluigi, I do not want to see this idoit on a roster ever again unless he makes a appearance in a mainstream game. (64 does not count because Metal Mario was a form not a character).[/rant]

Make the Metal Box an item instead and that would be cool. Or heck, make Metal Mario Mario's alternate costume.

Back