Mario Kart Wii U Course list and Character prediction Thread

Basic battle course are usually the best battle courses

Baby Luigi said:
Well yes there's no hiding spots and if it is enclosed like the GameCube shells will be everywhere. It is like cookie land in MKW!

YoshiGo99 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Well yes there's no hiding spots and if it is enclosed like the GameCube shells will be everywhere. It is like cookie land in MKW!

I personally love Battle Course 3 GBA in Mario Kart Wii. The more basic it is, the better it is for me.

Now Cookie Land was chaotic and it was awesome.

Alright, I decided to fill out a short roster. I added 4 extra reps from each size from Mario Kart Wii's Roster. Courses are put below. I'll only do retro cup though, because I'm not very good when thinking of 16 other new courses. I'd also want it to be a Double Dash sequel, but I won't focus on that here.

Characters:
Small:
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Toad
Toadette
Toadsworth
Koopa Troopa
Paratroopa
Dry Bones
Shy Guy
Magikoopa
Noki

Medium:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.
Dixie Kong
E. Gadd
[unknown]
[unknown]

Large:
Wario
Waluigi
DK
Bowser
King Boo
Petey
Rosalina
Wiggler
Funky Kong
Dry Bowser
Lubba
Queen Bee (Just for another female rep. If someone could find a better one, I'm totally fine with that)

Retro Courses:

I won't fill out each cup, but I will put a wishlist with some of the courses I want from each game.

SNES:
Vanilla Lake 1
Maybe Rainbow Road again.

64:
Toad's Turnpike
Yoshi Valley
Royal Raceway

GBA:
Cheese Land
Sky Garden

GCN:
Mushroom City
Wario Colosseum
Yoshi Circuit

DS:
Tick-Tock Clock
Cheep Cheep Beach

Wii:
Wario's Gold Mine
Grumble Volcano
Moonview Highway
Moo Moo Meadows

3DS:
Music Park
Rock Rock Mountain
Piranha Plant Slide
DK Jungle

Battle:
Wuhu Town (3DS)
Funky Stadium (Wii)
Chain Chomp Wheel (Wii)
Tart Top (DS)
Luigi's Mansion (GCN)
Block City (GCN)
Double Deck (64)

Use Kamek instead of Magikoopa. And put Hammer Bro. as one of the extra medium, since we know he has a chance

New Super Mario said:
Alright, I decided to fill out a short roster. I added 4 extra reps from each size from Mario Kart Wii's Roster. Courses are put below. I'll only do retro cup though, because I'm not very good when thinking of 16 other new courses. I'd also want it to be a Double Dash sequel, but I won't focus on that here.

Characters:
Small:
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Toad
Toadette
Toadsworth
Koopa Troopa
Paratroopa
Dry Bones
Shy Guy
E. Gadd
Noki

Medium:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.
Dixie Kong
Magikoopa
Tiny Kong
Kritter

Large:
Wario
Waluigi
DK
Bowser
King Boo
Petey
Rosalina
Pianta
Funky Kong
Dry Bowser
Lubba
King K. Rool

Retro Courses:

I won't fill out each cup, but I will put a wishlist with some of the courses I want from each game.

SNES:
Vanilla Lake 1
Maybe Rainbow Road again.

64:
Toad's Turnpike
Yoshi Valley
Royal Raceway

GBA:
Cheese Land
Sky Garden

GCN:
Mushroom City
Wario Colosseum
Yoshi Circuit

DS:
Tick-Tock Clock
Cheep Cheep Beach

Wii:
Wario's Gold Mine
Grumble Volcano
Moonview Highway
Moo Moo Meadows

3DS:
Music Park
Rock Rock Mountain
Piranha Plant Slide
DK Jungle

Battle:
Wuhu Town (3DS)
Funky Stadium (Wii)
Chain Chomp Wheel (Wii)
Tart Top (DS)
Luigi's Mansion (GCN)
Block City (GCN)
Double Deck (64)

They would be never playable as Queen Bee again(except Baseball). She has many complained. And Queen Bee is minor character in both SMG.
King K. Rool would be playable in Mario Kart.
Wiggler is looks weird in Kart. Changed by Pianta. Noki without Pianta??? OMG.
Two Unknowns would be Tiny Kong and Kritter.
Magikoopa and E. Gadd order changed. E. Gadd is same weight as Toadsworth.

Pandapowah said:
^ I don't think there should be that many Donkey Kong characters and Wiggler looks fine to me.

I agree with all of this.

I honestly can't see anything wrong with Wiggler. Missing 1 body segment? So what, Bowser is huge in Sunshine and tiny in Mario Kart, nobody complains. Plus, the getting angry after hit and second set of arms to throw stuff with are a nice touch.

Queen Bee is ok because she and Rosalina are practically the only Galaxy representatives

Ready for the post that will be the closest to actually being correct? It will have Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Wario, and DK. There will be a Bowser Castle and Rainbow Road, which will [most likely] be at the end of the Nitro series.

BMB said:
Ready for the post that will be the closest to actually being correct? It will have Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Wario, and DK. There will be a Bowser Castle and Rainbow Road, which will [most likely] be at the end of the Nitro series.
No Toad or Bowser?

manasword said:
Majin Buu said:
Queen Bee is ok because she and Rosalina are practically the only Galaxy representatives

Coach is more better pick.
We can have our Rosalina as a representative of the galaxy or just. I (as I have loved as much as the Galaxy) The reason we need a lot will not be displayed.

Magikrazy said:
manasword said:
Majin Buu said:

Coach is more better pick.
We can have our Rosalina as a representative of the galaxy or just. I (as I have loved as much as the Galaxy) The reason we need a lot will not be displayed.

I wish they made Lubba playable instead

YoshiGo99 said:
Lubba or a Bee Minion.

Cosmic Clone anyone?

Lubba = People would like
Generic Bee = That's even worse than Queen Bee, since it's an un-important NPC of the Galaxy games compared to Queen Bee, who is semi-important (only for the levels she is in)
Cosmic Clone = Do you not know how Metal Mario made a lot of people angry? They're both recolors so people will hate both.

Okay, I'm going to make my guesses.

Small ~
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby Daisy
Shy Guy
Toad
Toadette
Koopa Troopa
Dry Bones
Lakitu

Medium ~
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.
Wiggler
Blooper

Large ~
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Funky Kong
Bowser
Dry Bowser
King Boo
Rosalina
Magikoopa
Hammer Bro. (or Metal Mario)

Bold means new compared to MKW. I tried to be as realistic as I could with the guys, and even then I did make a few guessed based on my favorites (coughbloopercough). I highly doubt King K. Rool, E. Gadd, Kongs, Kritters, [unfortunately] Petey Piranha, etc. I would like to see some of them, actually have Boo as a character, and maybe even Toadsworth.

And yes, I'm predicting 30 characters. I just hope that they don't make 15 drivers in the grand Prix like MKW did with 24 characters and 12 Grand Prix drivers.

Majin Buu said:
Kamek is better than a generic Magikoopa

I might be wrong, but they look exactly the same. In MP9, the Magikoopa was called Kamek here in Australia but Magikoopa in America.

Or something like that, It was on the wiki.

Crackin355 said:
Majin Buu said:
Kamek is better than a generic Magikoopa

I might be wrong, but they look exactly the same. In MP9, the Magikoopa was called Kamek here in Australia but Magikoopa in America.

Or something like that, It was on the wiki.

In Japanese, the generic Magikoopas are called Kameks. It's similar to Yoshi and Toad's cases where they are named after their species.

Why would Magikoopa and Hammer Bro. be in large?

I'd put them in the Medium, place Wiggler in Large, and replace Blooper (sorry to do that to you) with Petey. You said it was doubtful, but if he was in Double Dash, then why not?

So, I was bored, and made a list of some course ideas. Most of them are based on a past course of some kind.

Mushroom:
Koopa Circuit
Delfino Shores
Fishbone Lake
Bob-omb Factory

Flower:
Mario Circuit
Wario City
Cool, Cool Mountain
Pinna Park

Star:
Warp Pipe Road
Shy Guy Ship
Whittle Way
Bowser Jr.'s Lava Land

Special:
Pyramid Path
Waterfall Jungle
Bowser's Castle
Rainbow Road

What do you think of them?

EDIT: So I decided I'd make some models for some of these. I already finished Koopa Circuit. Kinda crappy, but eh, it was my first time, and I think I did well. If you guys want to request after I put the Koopa one up, I might do them (if you request out of mine)

I want Mario to have something other than a circuit -_-

Back