Mario games that fill you with rage

MnSG said:
I actually made it to World 7 when I last played the Mini-Game Coaster. However, I'm not a very fast button tapper, which made Mecha-Marathon a pain. Of course, Hot Rope Jump is even worse, because you have to jump 50 times to win, and I've never been able to survive for that long.

In fact, button tapping hasn't exactly been my strongest point in video games. For one example, in Star Fox Adventures, there was only one part in that game that ticked me off, which was The Test of Strength. I couldn't beat MuscleFoot at all, but somehow, my sister was able to beat him for me. After that part, everything else was smooth sailing.

In Twilight Princess, the Ganondorf battle has that chance feature, which involves button tapping. However, the button tapping is less extreme in that game, which made it possible for me to win the chance.

Sorry if I went off-topic, but I was just explaining how the button tapping events are often a pain for my thumbs.

That's really a problem. :-\ I'm most of time good with button tapping (my mother is better XD), but even Mecha-Marathon was hard to me because it is 2 buttons to press the same time. Hot Rope Jump took a lot of lives to beat (I was lucky though, because the rope didn't make that sudden slow down when it is very fast).

I remember a mini-game in Banjo-Tooie that needs button tapping. It was so hard that I never beat that mini-game. :(

Wargreymon said:
That's really a problem. :-\ I'm most of time good with button tapping (my mother is better XD), but even Mecha-Marathon was hard to me because it is 2 buttons to press the same time. Hot Rope Jump took a lot of lives to beat (I was lucky though, because the rope didn't make that sudden slow down when it is very fast).

I remember a mini-game in Banjo-Tooie that needs button tapping. It was so hard that I never beat that mini-game. :(

Oh yeah, I remember that too. It's at Cloud Cuckooland.

The chance in the final battle with Ganon can just take forever. I thumb was hurt after that.

OoT 3D? He is most easiest boss ever, the highest damage that Ganon can do to me is 2 hearts, not 4 hearts

SM3L Dry Bowser in special world 5, medals and flag

Tanooki ToxBox said:
OoT 3D? He is most easiest boss ever, the highest damage that Ganon can do to me is 2 hearts, not 4 hearts
They were talking about Twilight Princess.

I really hated the Mario Sports Mix one where you had to win a perfect volleyball match.

ON HARD MODE, TOO!

Ugh. That took me forever.

Skull Kid said:
The chance in the final battle with Ganon can just take forever. I thumb was hurt after that.

I tapped for atleast 3 minutes before I clicked the home button, took a break, came back and continued button tapping.

'3K said:
MCD said:
Stone Cyclone Galaxy filled me with rage, and I haven't even tried its comet mission yet.
That and the Perfect Run are just awful.

What I don't understand is why everyone hates Stone Cyclone so much. The Perfect Run I can understand, but whats so hard about Stone Cyclone?

I did explain my reason but I'll say it again. I'm impatient, I died alot trying to cross the middle area without speeding time down. It was too time consuming and I spent way too long avoiding ToxBox's

Crackin355 said:
I did explain my reason but I'll say it again. I'm impatient, I died alot trying to cross the middle area without speeding time down. It was too time consuming and I spent way too long avoiding ToxBox's

Yeah, I saw your reason, but I'm asking everyone else, as I don't think that all the people who are complaining about it are being impatient. Or maybe they are.

Yoshiwalker said:
I really hated the Mario Sports Mix one where you had to win a perfect volleyball match.

ON HARD MODE, TOO!

Ugh. That took me forever.

If I recall, the secret final at the Flower Cup requires you to win a perfect game. At least the Black Mage has a move that can catch almost any spike when timed correctly.

Epic Nitwit said:
Crackin355 said:
If I remember, the ToxBox's and Thwomps are one hit kills arent they?

Yeah, they do. But I don't find them that hard to dodge.

There's also those time switches, which can drastically slow them down. Stone Cyclone Galaxy isn't that hard if you're patient, and careful at the same time.

Pinkie Pie said:
The first 2 levels of World 8 in Super Mario Bros.. THIS LEVEL IS COMPLETELY SCARCE OF POWERUPS WHATSOEVER. :mad:.
Not true, World 8 is devoid of powerups but it's easy. World 8-2 has a hidden Mushroom in a block early on in the level right after you get the hidden 1-up mushroom. Of course, I advise you get a Fire Flower in 8-3, but getting past those Hamma Bros. without it CAN BE DONE, coming from someone who's done it a million times.

Uh, read the damn title. Mario games that fill you with rage. I CAN'T HAVE MY OWN OPINION ON THIS? And don't brag and gloat about things.

Marwikedor said:
Pinkie Pie said:
The first 2 levels of World 8 in Super Mario Bros.. THIS LEVEL IS COMPLETELY SCARCE OF POWERUPS WHATSOEVER. :mad:.
Not true, World 8 is devoid of powerups but it's easy. World 8-2 has a hidden Mushroom in a block early on in the level right after you get the hidden 1-up mushroom. Of course, I advise you get a Fire Flower in 8-3, but getting past those Hamma Bros. without it CAN BE DONE, coming from someone who's done it a million times.

Bragging? - Yep
Big Ego? - Yep
Smart? - No

Back