I just beat __

9 Doors, 9 Persons, 9 Doors

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS VN IS AMAZING WHEN IS MORE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING

HELP

I'M SCARED BUT HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME

WHAT

THE

FUCK IS THE MORPHOGENETIC FIELD

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST PLAY HOLY SHIT WHAT

TIME TO SEE IF VIRTUE'S LAST REWARD CAN TOP THIS

IT PROBABLY CAN

HELP

Puzzle and Dragons Z is the latest game I've beaten. Finished all the levels in the basic and extra quests, though I admit I used a combo solver near the end due to how tough the bosses are in the last two levels. Works great when supplemented with a great team.

Although there are more monsters to collect, I decided that enough is enough since I already felt burned out through playing this game everyday.

Thanks for reading.

Shadow of the Colossus

incredible game, havent seen much better endings

Bowser's Inside Story. Absolutely beautiful game. I might try my hand at the X Bosses, too.

Every Mario and Luigi RPG except Superstar Saga for lack of a GBA and money for Virtual Console.

TTYD, gonna go for 100% on the Tattle Log, Troubles, Shines, Star Pieces and Pit of 100 Trials

Partners in Time

Finally beat the final boss, it wasn't as hard as I remembered but that may be because i stacked up on a ton of Bros. items.

Braid, All Stars

Complete with the Alternate Ending:

You need to collect 7/8 stars, then the final level will be altered with time-constant levers so you can actually reach the princess.

upon reaching her she explodes, because she's in reality an atomic bomb and tim is a nuclear scientist who has just discovered said bomb.

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest (classic hard)

The story had me vaguely curious but I feel it really shined in its music and gameplay, both were amazing. The new weapon triangle was strange but the colour system made it extremely easy to adjust to the changes. The difficulty in this was never outrageous (unless the strange new RN system was at it again) but it was consistently devious and turned me into a tsundere towards it. There were very few chapters I actually cleared in my first go, and it forced me to adapt, which I quite enjoyed however frustrating the absurdly low percent fatal blows were.

My last save in the game (before completing it) was 65 hours, which is comprised of my successful runs and the time they took. The Activity Log says I poured 157 hours into the game (comprised of my successful AND unsuccessful runs), which speaks for itself.

If I were to put it on the series spectrum

FE4 => FE14-C > FE7 = FE12 > FE2 > FE11 > FE6 = FE8 > FE13

it'd probably look something like that, might give FE4 a run for its money tbh

Might do a more efficient rerun or Lunatic run later, my planning was sloppy given my blindness of everything. Barring that, next up is Birthright (then Revelations), but I get the feeling this version will be my favourite still.

EDIT: ALSO I LOVE THE RECRUITMENT THEME IN THIS GAME

best in the series no contest

Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

This game is terribly flawed but surprisingly enough there wasn't anything that made me want to throw my controller. Thank goodness I already knew the cryptic parts. The bosses were pathetic as well. There's only three of them, and all of them go down without a fight. Jumps that were supposed to be frustrating I didn't really have a problem with either.

Overall, this game isn't the worst thing ever, but in terms of Castlevania, I can see where people get frustrated. The music is great, as well as the visuals. There were some moments that I was having fun.

To The Moon

Never heard of this game? Me neither (save for the titular music which I've listened to before) until I've bought it out of an impulse in the last Steam Summer Sale.

Probably one of the best games I've played. Kind of hard to describe it, I just got back from playing the entire game in one day so...

basically it's kinda of an adventure-rpg but that doesn't even matter, it's mostly about the story. I think the Steam Shop site gives a pretty good summary.

Give it a chance if you can (it's like 8$ but it's worth it imo).

http://store.steampowered.com/app/206440/

100%'d LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga

Mighty Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition and Mighty Switch Force 2 (both on Wii U)

For the former, I beaten every level, including the Hyper levels. Even got stars on all the normal levels and one of the Hyper levels. For the latter, beaten all the levels and got the baby in every one of them.

Thanks for reading.

Pokemon Crystal, nuzlocke

Just beat Red after grinding my team to Lv. 65 (I love the speed up feature on emulators). I only had 2 deaths overall (my Kadabra and my Victreebel), which is low compared to Blue where I had about 10 deaths (and 5 were to that same Raticate in Mt Moon). It was overall a fun experience, but by the lategame, it was way too easy since my team could sweep through almost the entirety of Kanto. Blue and Red put up a good challenge though, I had moments where I almost lost someone in both fights.

The final team was:

Scarlet, the Typhlosion (Flamethrower, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Earthquake)

Effie, the Golem (Earthquake, Rock Throw, Strength, Swagger)

Tanya, the Politoed (Surf, Ice Punch, Psychic, Hypnosis)

Niles, the Crobat (Fly, Return, Toxic, Confuse Ray)

Sophia, the Espeon (Psychic, Psybeam, Bite, Iron Tail)

Bill, the Magneton (Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Tri Attack, Flash)

One of the games I beaten is Rhythm Heaven Megamix, where I obtained Superb and Skill Stars on every available level. I am a bit apprehensive about Challenges because some of them are quite hard, especially the 3-Lives ones.

Another game I recently gotten around to finishing is Crashmo, where I did the first 100 levels. There are 40 more levels after that, but considering that I needed a guide to get through a few of the 100 levels, it's rather hard so I'm not going to gun for that. For comparison, I never used a guide to complete Pushmo World and Stretchmo. Sometimes I wonder how people figure out how to beat the Moon level (the guide indicates that a lot of set up is required).

Thanks for reading.

Tropical Freeze :dk:

Back